❄65) 破瓜 🍂

CONTAINS SOME PARTS THAT ARE NSFW 🙊

Swaying.

That was the motion your body currently felt as you regained consciousness for the umpteenth time.

And the occasional mumbling of words, muffled by the ringing within your ears.

On instinct, your arms stretched out to move the cramped muscles, and recoiled around a pair of shoulders.

'I'm upright?' You opened one eye, 'Oh, he's carrying me..'

A small smile decorated your lips as you rested your head once again against the man's neck.

"W-Wait a minute, where's the dress!?" You squealed as Giyu stopped in his tracks, "I know I said I hated the thing, but I can't just rock a blazer naked!?"

"Is that so.." The man turned to the side, "We were on the move, and I couldn't help but notice the blood stains on the dress.."

"...So..?" You stared at Tanjirou as he walked ahead nervously.

"Wouldn't the scent attract other demons?" He carried on walking, "Tanjirou had actually ran into one, claiming they smelt rotten-"

You covered his mouth, a disgusted shiver traveling down your back, "I get it, you can put me down now by the way."

"But I feel fine thanks to your healing," He managed to say as you removed your fingers, " And I'm used to your weight by now."

This made you blush for a moment, the warmth of his body honestly melting you into a mess.

"I'm like an elephant, you don't mean that." A vein popped out your head as he didn't deny, but you sighed brushing it off.

With Tanjirou warily looking about and giving feedback, a quiet and peaceful silence fell over the two of you as the journey ensued.

And the complete opposite was the case for your mind; Rushing, busy and hectic thoughts crammed within one small head.

All of which were at the fault of the man who was currently carrying you..

And he seemed to have noticed the rising and falling of your breathing rate, the significant speed of your heartbeat with each time he sighed.

Your fingertips without even realising had began to follow a soft pattern of gently grazing his shoulders in circular motions as your eyes looked at the pattern you made.

"You sure you don't want to put me down, " You felt his grip on your legs tighten involuntarily as you laughed, "Speak to me, you get so quiet sometimes.."

"Won't you miss fighting?"

Your fingers froze as your mouth parted in surprise, "What-"

"I know, that it is prohibited any female who is potentially trying to conceive to also work. Let alone be a demon slayer."

Your lips turned into a small smile, "But I know you could protect me.. Not to sound complacent."

The man stopped walking, "So you will forfeit your last battle with Muzan, to secure the future now?"

His words made complete sense to you. However, everything was already figured out in your bustling yet organised mind. You knew what you had to give up, but you also knew the benefits of it all.

And most importantly, you were ready to sacrifice many things.

"Giyu, the future isn't known to anybody, " You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck, "All we have to manipulate, is the present time, and time waits for no one."