❄67) Recalling 🍂

The tips of your fingers became blissfully numb as you held the warm cup of sweet aromas to your mouth. He made a fresh brew of tea just for your surprise arrival, and you had spent the past hour explaining to him everything that had happened the past month.

Nezuko was struggling in her sleep and you put down the beverage to hold her hand, the healing touch reducing her clear stress.

By the end of it all, your teacher stayed silent, and you could tell even with his mask on that he was calculating something.

".. So both you and Nezuko have defeated the sun," His voice sounded glad and worried, "This means that things will become harder from here on out. Muzan has a half and half chance of being defeated or escaping."

You looked down, his words mirroring your racing thoughts as you took a deep breath.

"As you can most likely tell, " You felt the kimono you wore gently, " Giyu and I are somewhat a.. an item."

This caused a burst of chuckles to leave the man's mask as he slapped his knee, "I could tell already, congratulations.."

A rosy blush settled upon your cheeks as he warmly welcomed the relationship. You see, his approval was just as important as your parents..

"Th-thank you, but I should also tell you-"

"What?" Yuki hopped forward from some blankets, "That youuu did it.."

Her scrutinizing voice made you want to cook her alive at times, and you turned her way, eye twitching as she shook her head.

"Why didn't you just tell me, whooo!" She flapped her wings, "I'd tell youuu if I layed some eggs with another bird, what is this mutiny!?"

The man before the scene didn't see what all the fuss was about.. As far as he was concerned, you were sent here to be protected from harm by Giyu.. And you were potentially pregnant?

He clicked his tongue, silencing the shouting, "I've heard enough. I think it would be best if (Y/n) wasn't put under such stress, right?"

His words shocked both you and Yuki even more as he correctly deciphered the situation with little to no need of extra information.

"..Y-Yes.. actually, " You held your stomach with care, "All I can do is wait and be patient he says.. So I think I will have to rest, although I get the occasional headache."

"Headache?" He glanced at Nezuko, "So a similar symptom to her..?"

You squeezed her hand, "N-No where near as bad as hers, but yes perhaps one of the many."

The man got up to find something, and after a few long moments, returned with a medicine bottle, holding out the container.

"Is this medicine? " He nodded as you took it, "From Ms Tamayo I expect.. She always helps me and Tanjirou."

There was a calm silence as Yuki fell asleep in your lap, having forgiven you, and you stared into the fire, sleep not reaching you yet.

And your sensei noticed this as he wiped the sweat from Nezuko's forehead, his mask facing you every now and then.

"You know, when I first saw both you and Tanjirou with his sister.. I felt like there would be some special progress made, " He put down the cloth, "It felt like giant cogs were finally being moved. And I don't think I was wrong.."

You hummed with a light smile as you took a second to remember how far you had come to reach this moment. And you wouldn't have changed anything..

"Everyday I survive is a reminder of my hard past though, " Your mouth turned into a straight line, "It wasn't always the best.."

Mr Urokodaki cleared his throat catching you off guard as he too looked into the fire.

"I'm not one to speak much, " His mask turned your way, "But I do know that it can make you feel a lot better to let things out.."

This made you laugh lightly as you gazed into the flames, "Well I could tell you.. will you listen Sensei?"

"Go ahead, my student."

On to the flashbacks we goooo!

Thanks for reading! ❤ :)