❄50) Released 🌻

Your eyes squinted and reopened
to reveal all three enemy demons hovering above the room, ready to crush all of you.

You grabbed your sword and bent your knees, crouching by the two teens, "(Y/n).."

"Prepare to fight, I will provide you as much as time I can.." Your eyes were set and focused, "Lend me your rage, Mother Nature.."

Your patterned skin emitted a floral scent, as you leapt up towards the demons.

"Goddess of Spring; Divine Judgement!"

The moment the demons inflicted pain upon your teammates below, strength flowed through you and immediately allowed you to make an attack.

That was double the damage and double the pain.

"Karma!!" The moment the word left your lips, your blade unleashed a horrific amount of damage towards the enemy, and they all screamed in agony.

'Shit, this is hard to control..' You could feel your grip on the handle of your sword loosen, whilst the attack ensued, 'I can't do this..!'

Just as you doubted yourself, the beautiful glimmer of the keychain caught your eye.. The golden snowflake he got you..

Even in the midst of such a tremendous attack, it still shone bright, unphased and wonderful.

And that's when you got it.

You smiled, gloved hands gripping the weapon, "Thankyou Giyu.."

The attack damage stopped, and the leftovers of the demons fell down, slowly regenerating.

"(Y/n)!!" You turned back to see Tanjirou with a flaming blade, "You can come back, I am ready to fight!!"

You smiled at his determination, landing by his side, "Nezuko!"

"Help her out, I will be back, they aren't dead yet!" You nodded, putting your sword away.

She grunted in pain as you yanked her out from beneath the rubble, "I can see one last demon.. But they are so small so it's hard to track!"

Your eyes strained as you got up to follow the faint track, "Stay here and wait for Tanjirou, I'm gonna go search!"

Soon, the location was unbelievably close, and you stood directly above your target.

"Move out the way bitch!" You turned to see the temperamental bastard himself.

"Still alive I see, Genya-kun..!" You smirked as he cringed, "Yeah I don't usually do honorifics.. But just for you I'll reconsider!"

"Fucking bitch! He's getting away-"

"No he's not, " You had froze the ground whilst speaking to the teen, "I can double task unlike you."

The veins on his head grew more prominent as he barged you out the way, "Put your fuckin' mask back on, it's distracting!!"

"I wonder why hm.." You laughed as he walked over to the demon.

"You're ugly.. Really fuckin ugly..." His cheeks were dark as he grabbed his weapon.

You watched as he tried to cut the stranded mini demon, but his blade broke in half upon impact.

"I can't do this... Where the hell is that other-"

"Here.."

You almost screamed as a dark aura spilled over the area, a young demon stood right behind you.

Without any hesitation, you were hit to the side and crashed into a tree like it was nothing. A lone branch impaled your waist as you screamed in agony.

"Ugly!!" Genya called to you, worry actually laced in his cry, "What was th-that for!?"

"She was in my way, and she'll regenerate in no time so quit your crying.." You all watched as the small demon was wrapped up into a huge protective shell of bark.

It was almost as if the rage and anger the young demon was displaying, was the core mentality of the small demon.

"The more attacked he feels... The stronger h-he gets..!" You held onto the piece of wood and yanked it out of you, "AGHH!"

Tanjirou landed by your side, "Just rest, you've done enough (Y/n).."

You weakly looked up, "Thanks.. But you have to watch out, this demon is very complicated."

The red head nodded and walked ahead, sweating from the ominous presence.

"This is pure injustice.. You guys were trying to cut the 'small weakling'.." The young demon sneered, "Only a savage would do this."

Tanjirou looked down upon hearing this, "Your smell.. Smells of blood! You've eaten 100 to 200 people, maybe even more!! And what did those people do to you, all of them?! You have a sick mind!!"

The demon seemed emotionally aloof as Tanjirou rightfully vented his anger.

'Truly despicable..' You covered your mouth.

"Stop playing the victim, evil demon!!" He took out his sword, pointing it towards the fiend, "I WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF RIGHT HERE!!!"