🌟!Sorted!🌟

Heyyyy this is sorted now :3

This isn't a chapter, this is a cry for help (I'm not joking uwu) 😂😂

You all may not know, but this is my first ever mainstream anime fanfiction, so sometimes I stumble across many new things.

And it would mean so much to me if you guys could give me some more advice on what to do next :)❤

If you read the manga, then you will know that the chapters in my book are all currently caught up, in regards to where Giyu is..

And that is where you are too, so I can't really throw you in the scene with Tokitou fighting his distant relative 😂😂 (As much as I'd love to).

So apart from making filler chapters in the place where you are with Giyu and Tanjirou, there's little to nothing I can write as I don't know the plot from here.

And I don't want to twist the story plot so much..

I would feel really bad if I didn't keep my promise to keep on making chapters everyday!

Now that I think about it, wouldn't it be sweet if you and Giyu did in fact conceive a child now..

Because even if you defeat Muzan or he has a trick up his evil ass for more issues, your baby is certain to be an important key story member! :))

Can you imagine the uwu worthy moments!!! 😍😍😍

I also realise that as nice as it is to ask for your opinions on what I should do, sometimes it is the writers duty to go with their own instincts!

But I'm too soft on you guys..😅❤ Your satisfaction comes first!

Last but not leasttttt..

Is it true that the manga is completely finishing soon? Because that would be crazy 🙊

Any other questions or tips please ask and write awayyyy!🌸❤🌸