❄12) Saviour 🍃

"Uh, thanks for that." You stared at the blushing teen, slightly regretting the way you went about taking his blood.

"A-Anytime!" He rubbed his healed neck, getting back up.

You could've had a bit more etiquette, but a girl's got to eat.

After both you and Tanjirou had left the village, your barn owl Yuki and the crow he owned reported a message to both of you.

"Whooo! The next location is Asakusa in Tokyo Prefecture.." Yuki ruffled her soft feathers and you stroked her beak.

"CAWWWW! There are rumours of a demon hiding there!" Tanjirou's companion shrieked in his ear, and you burst into laughter.

The difference in manners was too much to handle, "Youuu need to tame that thing!" Yuki scolded her fellow bird friend.

/////////// Asakusa in Tokyo Prefecture

Once you and Tanjirou had made it to the location, Nezuko was let out of the box and she immediately held your hand.

"The buildings are so huge here!" He deadpanned as you walked through the busy streets, "We should go to that food bar."

He pointed towards the lights and lanterns that decorated the small stall, and you nodded making your way there.

"I would like a bowl of Yamakake noodles.." Tanjirou looked absolutely fed up of the busy nature in the town, and you felt bad for him.

Just as you all sat down, Tanjirou bolted away, yelling something about a strong horrific smell, and you had to pull along a tired Nezuko.

But she was too tired to go, "Come on Nezuko... Please.." She shook her head, rubbing her eyes.

You ended up having to wait in front of the stall, Nezuko sleeping on your lap. You were happy she trusted you this much now, but worry filled your heart.

'Is it him? Is it the demon man..'

However peaceful Nezuko was when she slept on your lap, it was the complete opposite on your behalf as the stall owner began pestering you to eat the food.

And just as you were about to snap, a pair of hands grabbed the bowl from the man.

You had a sigh of relief when you saw they belonged to your teammate, but you sweatdropped when he stuffed his mouth with the noodles.

"You're going to have acid reflux if you eat like that." You patted his back, "But thank you.."

Once he was done, he rushed a thank you, and woke up Nezuko, "We should get moving.. I just saw him."

You immediately stood up and whispered to him, "You mean Kibutsuji Muzan?"

He nodded, "But he got away.. I will tell you later." You looked into his eyes and saw that they were focused on a grey-haired boy, stood in the street.

His eyes were filled with judgement, and you couldn't help but flinch when he pointed your way.

"Isn't that lady a...demon.." He covered his lower face, "A-And she's a beauty..."

Your pale cheeks blushed a bright red as you scoffed, "Yeah, yeah.. Natural beauty I know.."

All the while you were living in the spotlight, Tanjirou deadpanned, "Eh? What about Nezuko?"

He clutched his sister's cheeks in a panic, "SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! HEY, WAIT UP!"

He managed to catch up to the boy that was now dragging you away, "He's going to take us to some lady demon! Keep up Tanjirou!" You giggled.