❄33) Departing 🍁

Soon after you and Giyu's moment, he sadly had to leave, getting a stern look from your carer Aoi as she caught you both.

But in all honesty, it didn't matter! Because you knew how he felt now. And you were somewhat in a relationship.

Today was a new start, and you felt far more energetic and overall happy. Apparently, you were meant to be going on a trip with a Pillar, so you were glad to get out and about again.

The boys and you shared your goodbye's to the Butterfly Estate and they all went cheesy and tearful. You gave Aoi a quick hug and she bid you farewell, a huge blush spreading on her adorable face.

Your positive mood that day scared both Tanjirou and Zenitsu when you waltzed their way to greet them.

"W-What's gotten into you (Y/n)?" Tanjirou shivered as you turned his way, even your mask was glowing in a bright radiance.

"What do you mean Tanjirou, we get to go on a journey with a new friend, I can't wait!" You twirled as the teen deadpanned.

"GIVE US (Y/N) BACK!" You were grabbed into a neck hold and your personality switched as you twisted your body to deliver a harsh kick.

"Don't push it." Your aura almost suffocated the poor blue-haired boy, "I'm in a good mood, Inosuke!"

His twisted hand twitched as he lifted his face out the ground, "Nevermind, it's her.."

"You guys still seem really weak, you sure you all trained properly?" You sighed as all their jaws dropped.

"I'll have you know, we actually did rigorous whole body training!" Tanjirou made his way over to you, "My body still aches!"

"We were in heaven.." Zenitsu seemed in a daze, staring at you, "Two boobs... Two thighs, hmmmmmmm-"

Your blood boiled as you grabbed him by the collar, "Quit being such a pervert to girls!!"

"IT WAS A BLISS!" He sang as you threw him a few feet away.

Inosuke was on alert the moment a train pulled up outside the estate, "WHAT'S THAT CREATURE THERE!"

You dusted off your uniform, "A train you blithering idiot..."

The said fool started shaking in awe and fear as you had to stare in disappointment.

"This thing is the master of the land, yeah?" He pointed at the train, "There's no mistaking its length, and the powerful aura!"

"HOW THE HELL CAN METAL HAVE AN AURA!?"

"It may be asleep right now, but don't let your guard down!" He flinched when your hand connected with his back.

The slap print was sure to stay there for a few days, "How stupid can you be..."

The boy hissed his next words, "I'll rip your breasts off just like with Kochou-chan."

You were about to respond, but Tanjirou had tapped your shoulder, flinching when you faced him, your mask leaking steam.

"U-Uh. (Y/n), we have to run!" He grabbed you as Zenitsu broke into a sprint.

It seemed you caught the attention of nearby policemen and wanderers were seeming suspicious...

"We're being chased!!" He cried when in reality, you weren't even in their sight now.

Tanjirou let you go, and Inosuke soon caught up, "You guys left me with the huge creature and the mad people?!"

"First of, this is a steam engine train!" You stood up straight, "And you were busy blowing our cover!"

Zenitsu spoke up too, "We really can't carry our swords around in the open.. (Y/n)'s right, we have to keep a low profile." He hid his within his kimono, "It would just cause chaos.."