❄11) Feeling 🍃

Soon, Tanjirou returned with a girl in his arms to your surprise, "(Y/n), take care of these two please."

You nervously nodded as the scent of the demons became stronger, "Aren't they chasing you?"

He nodded, sword at the ready, "Keep a look out its caster demons, they can teleport through black holes anywhere.."

"What if they get us?" Kazumi asked, holding the passed out girl, "They could get us from behind!"

"Just stay in my range, then I can protect you.." He ordered as you held the shaking boy's shoulder.

Even though you knew you would be limited in how much you'd be able to fight, it was worth the try to calm down his nerves.

"It's okay, I've got you." You took out your sword, "That's a promise!"

Out of the blue, three of the casting demons leapt out of the ground to grab Tanjirou, but he jumped up in time to your joy.

'Please be careful..'

You gasped as he used his effective skills, "Eighth style; Waterfall Jar!"

In seconds, the demons were successfully repelled, but he missed all the vital spots..

'Kibutsuji Muzan...' You only just about remembered Mr Urokodaki teaching you of that demon.

The one who caused all of this and your family's death.

You took a glance at the demon who was now fully out of his hole.

'I bet they work for him...'

"(Y/n)! Focus!-"

Tanjirou was about to stop one of the demon's from making a quick attack by your side, but you dodged at high speeds, backflipping over it.

'My strength isn't that high, but if I can at least keep them confused, then that should give me enough time to strike!'

You reduced your body's tension to make a mid-air hit, "Snow breath; Third style, Flurry!"

In mere seconds, a tornado of tightly clustered cold hits fell down upon the demon, freezing his body still.

The katana helped to enhance your Snowstyle, so he had no way of escaping it.

You sighed a visible breath as you landed, skirt thankfully down, "Who are you?" You interrogated the captured murderer.

Just as he was about to rub his teeth together to create a distressing sound you pressed your blade to his neck.

"Cut the screech lingo! Who are-" You squealed as you felt two hands grab your thighs.

"Tanjirou!" You cried, being pulled into a dark hole, "You little shits!"

The air was highly humid, so now your strength decreased by double. But you were thankful for your training in the mountains.

'This is nothing.' You smiled internally as a demon approached you.

"Why do you do this?!" You spat, clutching your sword in defence, "Why just us girls too?"

The demon laughed speeding towards you, nails extremely long, "You girls... We have to save you before you become ruined!"

You took off your mask, taking slow breaths, your temperature dropping again so you could focus on the infrared signals of its body.

You steadied your sword for an attack, seeing the red weak point, "Snow breath; Second style, Icicle shoot!"