❄80) Battle 🌷

///Present time...

Your pov

Bursting through the broken walls, you immediately froze at the sight, covering your mouth in horror.

Having split up from Mitsuri, you didn't know her whereabouts, and could only hope that she had stayed safe.

Either that or at least find Obanai..

What had made you freeze in fear was the fully morphed form of what you thought was Muzan.. Having sprouted multiple limbs, he was now seemingly undefeatable.

Multiple corpses laid crushed against the rubble of what was once buildings. So many young demon slayers; lives cut short at such an early age...

That's when you saw the pillars battling with him, a certain male causing you to jump.

'Giyu..!' You watched him drop his sword, hand seemingly poisoned, 'Shit..!'

You ran ahead, taking out your sword, Oshi leaping over to help others. Sliding your feet forward, you blocked the incoming hit, standing firm as the man's eyes widened,

"(Y/n)..!" He barely had any time to react, and caught the other sword thrown his way, "...!"

"DON'T SPACE OUT NOW OR I'LL MURDER YOUR ASS!!" It was from Sanemi, the hot-blooded man yelling as he too fought.

The Water-Pillar shook his head, bringing himself back into the fight,

"Dance of the Swift Current..!"
💧

You watched him glide around the demon, easily avoiding all the incoming attacks. Taking a deep breath, you also channelled your focus to make your next move. 

'I can't do much with my usual techniques, ' You shut your eyes, 'But I can help my allies.. Mother Nature, I ask for your strength..!'

A surge of energy ran through your veins, and your eyes shot open, 'Thank you.'

Letting out a visible cloud of breath, you blocked off the limbs, hair flashing white. Your mark glowed fiercely as you swung your sword around in Muzan's direction,

"Goddess of Spring..."

"Hm?" This caught the demon's attention as he felt the incoming force.

"Divine Judgement...!"
🌹

He hissed, your sword laced with double the amount of damage he had put out. Slicing through one of his arms, you caused him to stumble backwards in shock.

"You.." He growled, swatting away your body with immense strength, "How disappointing that you'd still fight against me.."

"(Y/n)!" Giyu worriedly watched you fall away, but couldn't stop fighting.

You crashed onto your knees, blood gushing out of your mouth, "I only do so because of your actions..! This isn't right!!"