❄22) Rest 🌹

//////////

The crow had actually led you all to a house with the crest of wisteria printed upon the door, and the crow started screaming:

"THE INJURED WILL REST UNTIL FULLY HEALED!!" It turned to Tanjirou, "CAWWWW, REST!! REST!!"

Just on time, your companion also decided to return from her little adventure, resting on top of Inosukes head unbeknownst to him.

Whilst Tanjirou was busy talking to yet another crow that screamed in his face, your carrier noticed a small old lady open the door, rudely pointing at her while Zenitsu yelled that she was a monster.

"Coming..." Her sweet voice answered her guests.

"Ah! Sorry for disturbing you so late at night." Tanjirou apologised, slapping Zenitsu on the back of the head to be quiet.

Inosuke even went as far as to poke her hair, watching her head bob around with fragility.

'She seems so weak.' He deadpanned.

Introductions over, the lady lead you all to the room you would be staying in, rapidly dishing out the food and making the beds, which obviously freaked out Zenistu...

And as if on cue, your consciousness entered the room.

"Uhhghh.. I feel like a rotten fish!" You groaned, startling the black haired male you were on, "Inosuke.."

You looked down at your skirt and steam started pouring out your mask, "You can put me down now buddy."

He seemed completely oblivious to why you were so flustered and went on with his business.

You shook your head, going to get dressed in your nightgown they provided you with.

"Excuse me..." You left the room as the boys spoke together.

//////////

All eyes were on you when you returned, placing your mask down near your bed, then sitting by them.

"How you guys feeling..." You sighed, stretching as they all stared at you, "What?"

They all snapped their heads back, blushing, "Don't tell me I will always need my mask on. My face has to breathe you know!"

You smirked as all they could do for the time being was lay down and watch you stretch like a yoga expert.

"And lastly. The downwards facing do-"

"OH D-DO YOU HEAR THAT ZENITSU, MY STOMACH IS RUMBLING!" Tanjirou interrupted your movements, rushing to his plate.

"Y-YEAH, ME TOO!" Zenitsu fumbled out of his sheets, to join Tanjirou whilst Inosuke just stayed staring at you creepily.

You blinked, face growing dark, "W-What?"

"Why did you stop, was that not a courtship dance or something?" He smirked going to join the other boys while you melted like butter.

"W-WhY DiD yOu SToOoP.." You mimicked, sitting down in front of them, "I was done stretching that's why.."

For the next two-three minutes, all you heard was the sound of crunching and eating.

Watching all that food sure made you hungry, so you gave as many hints to Tanjirou as possible.

"I need to drink."

Okay, maybe you just straight up told him.

This made him choke on his food for a moment as you waited impatiently. He was about to get up when a hand dragged him down roughly.

"You think I will let you take (Y/n) like that huh?!" Inosuke attempted to taunt Tanjirou, but the poor guy was too sweet, "Grr, let me do what you were gonna do then!"

This made both you and the redhead do a double take at the offer.

Tanjirou cleared his throat, "Uh, well... I-I have been needing a break.."

You looked at Zenitsu who was trying not to scream at what he would see. This made you giggle at how he would act like if it was him you fed on.

"Alright. As long as I get my meal," You licked your fangs as Inosuke's pale completion began to tint salmon pink, "This is no more than a favour."

He scoffed, "Love bites are nothing." You huffed at his huge ego, tilting his chin.

Meanwhile, Tanjirou and Zenitsu were busy getting Nezuko out of her box.

And when you bit into his neck, the teen had to hold his nose to stop the blood from gushing onto your head.

You inwardly sighed, 'Of course this would arouse him.'

But you were hungry, so you took your opportunity by the horns.

"Oi, wide forehead, tell me, how long does she usually take?" Your buffet demanded a time, but all the redhead could do was shrug his shoulders.

"Apparently my blood is special, so maybe it will take longer. Like 5 minutes?" He completely ignored the clear diss thrown his way.

This made Inosuke sigh, trying to get comfy as you clung to him in one place like a koala, him secretly enjoying your awkward company.

You pulled from his neck, "You done?" He stared into your demon eyes, but you blinked them away.

"U-Uh. Yes, I am adequately finished." You truthfully weren't, but as usual, you put your teammates first.

You placed your hand onto his neck, "I will heal the bite.."

During the action, you couldn't help but notice how he stared at your chest. He raised his hand for that area, stopping just by your new marking.

"Is that the proof you were yelling about?" You tilted your head to see slightly.

"Oh, my blessed mark, yeah..." You smiled, looking back at him, "It says benevolence."

He didn't say anything, but as you were about to move to sit by his side, his arms wrapped around you in what you think was a hug.

"Y-You're gonna break my spine Inosuke!" He didn't understand that hugs were affectionate, but he knew it was a form of gratitude.

"I am saying thank you (Y/n).." He mumbled, head in your neck.

You sweatdropped, "Don't know what I did.." You chimed as he carried on.

"You are still tolerant of me. I was gonna kill you for sure." His tone made you want to run away, "But now I understand that maybe you're good."

You were about to respond when Zenistu yelled out loud, "YOU'RE SO LUCKY..!"

"Eh?" Tanjirou responded in confusion as Zenitsu looked at Nezuko.

"So you were carrying such a cute girl with you, and you got to train with (Y/n)?!" He cried, "I got beaten up by a pig for this!!"

You tried to turn to see, but Inosuke wouldn't move, "Get off now please!" You checked his pulse and heard a huge drop in his heartbeat.

'He fell asleep on me!?' You internally screamed as his weight nearly made you fold like paper, "Guys, get him off me!"

But they were busy fighting, so you fell on a futon, with a heavy wild pig boy as your blanket.

"Goodnight..." You groaned.

And that's the last of the 'flood publish'!

Hope you liked them all!

Thanks for reading :) ❤