❄☄ Moves ☄❄

I thought that this GIF was a perfect representation of what being an author is like 😂

Also, I like to make sure that Reader has a lot of flaws in their moves, but only so that they have a humble beginning...

Because we hate a Mary Sue 😄

And speaking of the topic in being overpowered, all the moves which you see written here at some point in the book did not exist. It is only because the book is nearly finished.

Please do not misunderstand, as this was all well thought out, use this page as an index of each move. This was all updated for those who read when the story was growing :)

Reader did not begin with all these moves!

Breath of Snow

This is your specialised sword style, and it is almost a reflection of your cold exterior to strangers.

1❄ Snowflake Blade: Slows down the enemy, and then you can deliver a standard cold cut.

2❄ Icicle Shoot: Allows you to give the enemy fast jabs with your blade.
**But it leaves an opening.

3❄ Flurry: Consecutive hits are showered down upon the enemy from above.

4❄ Subzero Shatter: Your energy freezes the ground under the enemy from your hand, then you shatter the ground with the hilt of your sword.

5❄ Glacier Impact: You have a burst of quick movement, but due to the speed, it's quick to heat up your ice style, reducing the damage.

6❄ Dance of the lonely Snowflake: Reverts most of the damage in a move to the sender.

7❄ Northern Lights: You spin your blade in a circular motion to instantly take down enemies around you.

8❄ Mount of Snow: Freezes the enemy before you, no matter what size, but not enough to kill them.

9❄ Hibernation: (Inspired by the one and only, Giyu's Lull technique) You nullify incoming attacks..
** But sometimes it can make you drowsy in the still of the 'snow'.

Goddess of Spring🌹

You posses a 'Blessed Mark' from awakening your Goddess of Spring spirit.

'Benevolence' is what it reads!

During any of these moves, your hair turns white for a moment.

Katharos🌹

You give your teammates a boost in moral strength when times get rough.
**You have no control over this.

Everlasting sun rays🌹

A blinding light is produced from your eyes and blessed mark. It burns out the enemy's eyes with pure joy and happiness.
** Your infectious joy causes Healing Flowers to bloom that do double healing from contact. (Takes a lot of energy..)

Divine Judgement 🌹

Depending on how much damage your allies were inflicted, it doubles when you attack the enemy. (Basically, it's Karma!)

Merciful Downpour 🌹

You make a painless attack down the spine of your opponent, instantly demobilising them for a combined kill.
**Most of the time, you require assistance as this move is not perfected.

Azure Heaven 🌹

You take are able to instantly stop an incoming hit with precision. The stronger the attack, the more effective.
**Must be in close range.

Blood Demon Art: Crimson Blossoms🌸

In using any of these moves, of course you cannot use your Nichirin sword... Because that's like giving the Tasmanian Devil from Looney Toons a ribbon to tie. He would just destroy it.

Under extreme cases of pressure, you are able to unlock your true demonic strength.

And during these attacks, your skin gains the beautiful yet shocking pattern of blood red blossoms.

Infrared Vision...🌸
Due to being a demon, in general, your temperature is very low. But a benefit is that you can channel your breathing to gain vision on heat signals.
**Is very easy to strain, can cause huge headaches.

Regeneration 🌸
You are able to heal your wounds at a faster rate than usual, and poison does less damage.

Break-Point: Feral 🌸
You channel your rage and fury into precise hits, almost mimicking the movements of a wild cat.
**But as a clear consequence, you lose all humanity, it can be hard to regain sense of self once triggered: NO MERCY.

Shared Fury 🌸
Your anger and strength through powerful emotions can be physically shared through your blood. This move is practiced between you and Oshi and allows him to gain power.

Your Nichirin Sword:

Your blade is special in the fact that it can withstand below freezing temperatures, and provide you the ability to combine cold hits into attacks

Depending on what move you choose to carry out, the blade can gain small snowflake details, or turn crystal clear in your Goddess of Spring moves.

This is always updated as the story continues to avoid spoilers! ❤