❄54) Plan 🌺

You knew that laughter was a true blessing; a perfect way to express happiness.

But right now it was making you cry from stomach cramps.

"I'm sure you can do it guys!" You wiped tears from the corner of your eyes.

All the training boys were currently attempting to learn under the Love Pillar, Kanroji, but it became clear to you that flexibility wasn't their forté.

Apart from Tanjirou who was strangely optimistic and actually cheered you on as you danced to the music playing.

"Go (Y/n), man you look so cool.." He jumped in his awkward ballet outfit, "I just can't keep up with the beat!"

'Man, I'll miss this..' You smiled facing your friend.

He fumbled over his own feet until you twirled by his side, grabbing his hands, "Breath in, and dance on your toes."

His face darkened as you spun him quickly, and stepped back, "Don't think too deeply of it, just listen and move!"

Once he managed to regain balance, his steps actually managed to make more cohesive sense, so you went onto the next step.

"Now, block my hits..!" You were just about to make things more fun when your feet were tripped instantly.

"I won't promote such violence in my lesson (Y/n)!" Kanroji scolded as you groaned at her whiny voice, "If you want to fight, I'm sure the next training session will be your thing!"

'Time to break the news.'

You huffed getting up, "My apologies, but I don't think I will be participating in any more training!"

Everyone seemed absolutely shocked by your words, and Tanjirou walked up to you.

"W-What do you mean..?" He held your hands in concern, "Aren't you gonna help us train.. Where are you-"

You sadly smiled at the boy as he frowned, "Tanjirou.. I'm just.. Going on a quick mission, it's nothing too big!"

"If it's not too big, then why doesn't Master know about it."

Your mouth opened as you turned towards the door, "Don't make this difficult for me.."

They shook their head, giving Kanroji a look to dismiss all of the slayers and herself, to which she did instantly. Only Tanjirou, you, and the person remained.

"You think you can go to him on your own..?" He stood in front of you, "I can read you like a book, (Y/n)."

Your eyes watered as you looked down, "Just let me do this, you can't stop me from going and you know that!"

You stood still as the man held your head to his chest, letting you weep quietly as your tears soaked his shirt.

"I'm still going." You pushed him away slowly, "I'm so sorry Giyu, Tanjirou.. I promise not to cause a huge commotion I just want to speak to the him."

"You understand how dangerous this will be..?" He sighed, brows turning down in a scowl, "He will try anything to gain ultimate power."

"How will you even find his whereabouts..?" The red head scratched the back of his arm, "He is notorious for keeping a low profile."

"It should be easy, first off, I don't think I've told you this, but my vision can travel long distances depending on the severity in temperatures." Both males listened carefully as you spoke.

"That's why I could tell when you had really bad injuries Tanjirou, due to the heat your body created as a responce. And it's also why lowering my own temperature is so effective in my fightstyle..."

You explained how by lowering your own heat, you effectively made even the most cold blooded demon warmer than you.

"I can technically see everything in this way. But it can really strain my eyes, so I've been letting them rest just for this moment." You held up both your fists, "I don't think Muzan would've thought about actually going head on with his own creation.."

And in regards to his location, well, simple mathematics did the trick, "I'll follow the pattern of demon population, there should be less where he is. I'm sure he would keep his protection circle small."

Tanjirou looked down, "That man is despicable, I've met him once and that was enough to confirm he has no soul.."

"You're right, he has no soul and that's good, " You crossed your arms as both sets of eyes widened, "That means he's susceptible to being irrational, unlike me, who has clarity of mind."

"Just try to come back alive you fool.." Giyu looked away, but you knew this broke him.

You held both the males in a hug,

"..I know.. For you guys, I will."

////////// Later that night...

Even though both of the males' words remained in your thoughts, and despite the fact you already knew this would be risky to do..

You did in fact choose to sneak out, with Giyu reluctantly covering your leave as a 'traditional tribe matter'.

Not that he was really lying, you were sure your Goddess powers would need to be awakened during this affair.

As you walked out the compound, feathers fluttered towards you and you shook your head.

"You coming?" Your hair was weighed down slightly as you held up a hand.

"Whooo, sadly." The owl settled on your palm, "I should really report youuu!"

"Nobody is stopping you, Yuki." Your smile made the owl flinch in irritation.

She ruffled her feathers in anger as your pure eyes melted her, "B-But I just can't.. Darn youuu.."

"Well, then." You fixed your sword strap as she faced forward, "Let's get going."

Was it foolish that you really thought a negotiation would be possible?

With the King of Demons himself.

Ohooooo, so you're looking for Muzan..

Thanks for reading (and voting!) ❤