❄25) Meeting🌹

"Over here! We're very close!!" Inosuke ran ahead, and sure enough, your vision showed a huge red body in the distance.

"This must be the last minion!" You warned, "We have to be careful fighting this one!"

You all stopped before the headless monster, it's lower arms and hands replaced with two disgusting hairy scythes.

"This thing doesn't have a head!!" Inosuke grunted in annoyance, "I can't chop him if he doesn't have one!!"

You thought for a moment as it stood, displaying its anatomy, "We could cut it from a diagonal angle!"

"Yeah, from his shoulders should do it!" Tanjirou nodded, getting out his sword, as did you and Inosuke.

"Try and get it from the bottom right side of the neck to beneath it's left armpit!" You instructed, but the bundle of energy just ran straight forward.

Inosuke spent a few moments dodging the fast and deadly slices the demon sent his way, and it wasn't helping your anxiety at all..

At some point, he ended up being unable to move as a consequence of his rushed actions, so Tanjirou had to save him, deflecting the hit.

"Inosuke!! Let's fight this battle together!" Tanjirou explained, "Let's use our brains and think up of a way to defeat this demon!!"

No matter how good his intentions were with his words, Tanjirou just riled the boy further, "You bastard!! Making me so annoyed!!"

He deflects another hit with your help, "You're in my way all the time!!"

This made Tanjirou think of a good idea. Well, not good for you.

At all.

"Step on me, and throw (Y/n) into the air!" He shouted, and without your consent, your body was lifted over the boy's shoulder.

"I-Inosuke!! Let me go a second-"

"No can do (Y/n)!!!" He threw you up, and you balanced yourself for an attack.

You took deep breaths to steady your aim and power, body cold as ice, "Full focus... Breath of Snow; Snowflake blade!"

Your eyes shone in the full moon as the freezing cold blade of your white sword, glided through the air and directly to it's target. It passed through the shoulder and the demon wobbled, slowly disappearing.

"A beautiful hit (Y/n)!" Tanjirou shouted from below as you fell back down.

A vein popped out your forehead as both males kept looking up whilst you fell, skirt completely blown out your control.

"Look down you idiots!!" You shouted, landing down quickly.

"See, I can do anything you can do!" Inosuke ran towards Tanjirou, boasting about his throw.

This caused Tanjirou to end up in the air, but he seemed like he spotted something.

He prepared for an attack, "Breath of water; Fifth style, The merciful rain of a dry day.."

You quickly ran over to where he was, and was shocked to see that the demon was in fact dead, head rolling away from the body that sat on the rock.

"Such a peaceful death..." You covered your mouth with your yukata as Inosuke caught up.

"There is a Twelve Demon Moon here! Be careful..." The voice disappeared, as the head fully disintegrated.

This made both you and Tanjirou shocked, "That could help with the research, Tanjirou!"