❄32) Slumber 🍁

You honestly didn't know how long you were passed out for, but from what you were told when you had awoken, it had been 2 whole days.

A girl with ponytails had been checking up on you every day since then, and would usually leave you after midday to try and relax.

You were currently in moderate pain, and your mask was placed by your desk side table.

The boys had already left to go and eat, but you stayed behind to enjoy the quiet.

'They're louder together than I remember..' You sweatdropped, closing your eyes.

It had surely been over a month since you had last fed on Inosuke, and it was taking a slight toll on your bodily wellbeing.

Heck, you secretly couldn't even walk straight, but you felt so secretly judged that you never asked Tanjirou or Inosuke at all.

Just as you were going to allow yourself to sleep, you heard the door open.

It was way past midday, and the girl only came out of her time schedule to give you a face wash.

You sat up in alert, head snapping to the door, but it was shut.

Your hair stood on end as you felt a presence behind you, and they gradually turned you.

The sound of your muffled squeal nearly made your secret visitor deaf, so they were thankful they had stopped you.

"I am not a killer." You were in such a panic, that you hadn't registered the familiar voice.

But the scent of lavender and pine wood wafted into your nose, making you miraculously calm.

Then extremely embarrassed.

He removed his hand as you covered your head slowly with your bed sheet.

"Oh for fucks sake..." Your body flared up he sat in concern, "Leave me be... My heart can't take this."

He lifted the sheet, peeking his head through, "I had to make time for this visit. So I would appreciate if you communicated with me (Y/n)."

You blushed at his face's proximity, "I'm too hungry for this."

He tilted his head, "For blood I assume..?"

You gasped, gazing in his direction as tears filled your tired eyes, "I bet you think I'm a damn freak, just go away."

He shook his head, pulling you to sit onto his lap, "You can't have such difficult behaviour (Y/n), you know for a fact it's kind of hard for me to leave such a fool alone."

Your blush grew deeper as he placed your hands onto the buttons of his shirt, "If you're so hungry... Then drink."

"A-Are you mad?! You've broken enough regulations just getting here.." He seemed unphased by your argument.

"I have already thought of all possible outcomes." He left your hands where they were.

He didn't even say anything, he just studied your wreck of an appearance: messy hair, sleep-deprived eyes, and semi-dry lips.

'How attractive..' You sweatdropped in shame.

You looked at his collar, gulping as his body language gave you the heads up. And with one more look in his dark eyes, you undid the buttons, his smooth silky skin causing a new hunger to drive through you.

You leant down and tilted his head, "Thank you."

Your sharp teeth bit through his delicate skin, the blood that hit your tongue making you instantly gasp mid-bite.

'I-it's warm...' Your cheeks lit up once more, 'So unique... It's not even firey, its just so full of.. Calming, yet wholesome flavour!'

He slowly held you in a loose hug as your hands rested upon his chest.

'So sweet!'

You pulled away, blood staining your bottom lip as he looked into your eyes.

"Full now?" His tone was playful, and you smiled, nodding in return.

"You didn't have to do such a thing for me though.." He kept on glancing at your messy lips and you slowly noticed.

"U-Uh.. I think I will go join-" He held you in place, your nerves going through the roof, "G-Giyu!"

"Stay a moment. I want us to talk." He seemed slightly childish with his persistence, and so you gave up, facing him.

"What? I'm at a loss right now.." His eyes widened in a look of confusion.

"Was I not clear enough (Y/n)? My apologies... " You blinked as he continued, "I don't think I have ever been able to express my emotions that well. But try and work with what I am signalling sometimes.."

You could've sworn his face was turning darker and it made you want to grab his cheeks.

He cleared his throat as you locked eyes, this time not breaking it. He looked like he was truly choking on his words, so you spoke first.

"Giyu, I don't think there are any words that would ever be able to help me express how much I appreciate you... What you have done to better my life." The man was taken aback, "I have held back how I truly wanted to feel about you for so long, but now, I feel so ready for anything that may come my way."

You sat up straight as he swallowed, "There is something you can do though, (Y/n).."

Your eyes lit up as he leant closer, "Giyu.."

"Can I, " He held your cheek, sparks going through you, "Will you accept me?"

"Yes."

He wrapped an arm around you, lips brushing before making them collide. The metallic and sweet fragrance of it all, making you even more relaxed.

'Yes, I do accept you Giyu... And even though this would probably be the only time I might have the courage to express my feelings, I want to say...'

You broke away mid-thought, and saw his dazed face, "I uh..."

Your gentle voice got his attention right away, "Yes."

His eyes focused on only your being, his mouth slightly parted. The moment was far too sweet for you to rush anything.

"I r-really l-like you." Your lips curved into a soft smile, hands itching to move as his face grew amused.

"Well, I accept your stuttering." He chuckled, resting his face on your shoulder.

It was only when he did such an action, that your hands got to move to their desired destination.

"I knew you wanted to do this." He made you jump from the sheer accuracy.

But you continued and rubbed your hands through his unruly locks, grazing his scalp here and there to elicit a sigh of relaxation from the man.

You turned to his ear, as a rush of bravery coarsed through your heart, "Is that nice, Giyu-sama.."

His ears turned red, and he started shaking, "I do not appreciate such impure behaviour (Y/n)."

You broke into a fit of laughter as the raven head melted into mush.

You are...

T O G E T H E R 🍾🍻🍺

Wooop woop!

Thanks for reading! ❤