❄46) Teacher 🌻

"Come on (Y/n), you can do better than this.."

"Is this why you gave me some damn trousers?!" You stumbled back once again, "Because my knees would've been eroded off by now!"

This made Giyu smile in a demeaning manner, "I mean if you want to die easily then be my guest."

"Yeah.. You sound like Shinobu.." You shivered at the thought of the woman, but quickly had to dodge another sneaky hit, "Give me a second, my mask is about to fall off!"

Having heard your dangerous situation, he stopped.. But the truth was, there was nothing wrong with your mask...

'I did a double knot and everything hehe!'

Just as Giyu was busy staring plainly into the sky, you started your new move inspired by the man himself,

"Breath of Snow..." You turned your blade onto the dull side so that the hit was less dangerous.

'I have to hit him, this move can work on me too if I'm not careful..'

"Ninth Style; Hibernation..."

In an instant the spirit of a calm winter day rushed through you and hit Giyu like a hurricane, making him drop his weapon in shock.

Your eyes grew drowsy as you started running with as much focus that you could muster..

You took a deep breath to try and keep sight of the man as he quickly took up his sword again.

"Breath of Snow, Seventh Style; Northern Lights.."

You twisted your waist to make a full circle attack to the man, but little did you know, your momentum was awful.

So awful that he was able to catch your blade and flip you over with his leg to the ground.

"Ouch... Thagh wash meeeeaann-"

"Maybe next time you should try taking focus breaths before the attack not after, so to keep yourself awake for longer.." He put down the bottom side of your mask as you blushed.

'He could've shut me up in a different way..'

"And only use Hibernation as a last resort in battle, since it gets you this drowsy.." He picked your tired body up, "Other than that, I am honoured to have inspired you.."

You gently smiled, "Igh wash nuthinnnn.."

Even though you were head over heels, the man still cringed at your lazy voice.

"Yeah, go to sleep (Y/n).."

"Hokay."

//////// After your nap...

You woke up with a banging headache, and groaned as someone tapped your lower back.

This tapping grew into hits, and you quickly spun around to be greeted by a cup of tea.

Your brow twitched, "You nearly broke my spine, for green tea Giyu.."

You sat up and took the hot beverage as Giyu drank his, "It's one of the best cures for the headache and fatigue you have.."

You sighed at his correctness and looked at the far window, the sun rays far away from touching you.

"I don't think we are gonna find a cure you know.." You faced the man, "And even if we do there may not be enough, so I want Nezuko to take it.."

Giyu put down his drink and turned to rest his elbows in the bed, "Explain why you think that.."

"It would bring more joy if Nezuko was cured.. At least one of her family members would be there to rejoice.. Apart from you Giyu, all my family are gone."