❄5) Learning 🍀

You woke up to the sound of distant talking and turned to your side, pleased to see Nezuko sleeping.

Her pulse was low, so you assumed she was regaining energy (something you used to do). But you knew your training started today, so you went to go look for the bag of blood donations.

Gasping as you passed a mirror, you stumbled back, shocked to see your uncovered face.

"My mask.." You looked back at the bed where it was placed, unhappy that it was taken off.

You didn't know why, but concealing your identity had become a habit, and helped you distance yourself from reality. In other words, it kept you sane.

"Y-you ready yet (Y/n)-" The boy tumbled forwards, the sight of your face surprising him to the core, "Pretty.."

He covered his mouth, cheeks once again red, "Tanjirou go, I'll be there in a second!" You kicked him out of the small house.

Quickly, you took a bag of blood and even after a few sips, your general fatigue and aching, subsided. Once done, you fixed on your mask and headed out to meet up with the two.

"Good morning." You bowed, fixing your yukata, "Did I miss anything?"

Mr Urokodaki faced you, "We were just speaking about the Demon Slayer corps.."

Listening tentatively, you were indeed taught about their purpose to kill demons, and it shocked you that there were only a few hundred of these extraordinary humans. Even worse, the government gave them no recognition!

'All that hard work and sacrifice,' You frowned, 'Giyu...'

And then he went over the characteristics of demons, which you surprisingly didn't take offence to. Mostly because you had self-control, and strongly believed that 'clarity' wasn't just for humans.

You wondered if you were the only demon in training...

"I am a trainer," He explained, "And just like it sounds, I train swordsmen; there are many different trainers who use their own unique training methods.."

He waited for any questions before carrying on, "In order for you to join the Demon Slayer Corps, you must survive the final selection at Mount Fujikasane. I decide if you can take part."

You were sure that from that day forward, Tanjirou wrote down things in a journal, most likely for Nezuko..

'Bless him...' But you knew he would need to do more than just writing notes to succeed.

That day, you went back up to the mountain, and trained as hard as you could with Tanjirou by your side. The fear of death fueling him more than you.

Soon enough, you were both given a sword to carry down the forest as well, constantly saving the boy by cutting pathways without him knowing. Your speed did need a lot of working on though, and such times were a great training opportunity.

//////// 6 months later...

Nezuko still hadn't woken up yet, and while Tanjirou fought with Mr Urokodaki, you took tips on how to recover your stance in battle.

Even though the man stood completely unarmed, he managed to swing the poor boy like a flimsy doll.

You winced, as he got more telling off about his breathing and core strength, "Don't think I can't see you too (Y/n)!" You were punched in the stomach.

This caused Tanjirou to unknowingly smirk, "Sorry Sensei.." Growling, you got back up.

Despite your anger with him at that moment, later that night, you couldn't help but feel pity as he worriedly spoke to his sleeping sister.

🌸Katharos🌸 Giyu Tomioka X Reader (KnY)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara