❄31) Accepting 🍁

//////////////

Waking up to the feeling of your hair being held in a fist full was not what you had signed up for.

"So you're the idiotic member who brought these two demons?" You heard a deep voice boom into your waking ears and conscious.

You knew to keep your mouth shut, but honestly, it hurt so bad you had to hiss in pain.

"And she managed to pass the exam without any suspicion?" He pulled you forward as you gritted your teeth, "What the hell were you planning to do?"

Tanjirou looked into your eyes, fear and sadness were plastered on his face as all eyes secretly judged you.

Humiliated you.

"What's a couple of demon's to you kid?" The man swung you slightly, "You can fight with these things to protect people as a demon slayer?"

He dropped you, his sword being pulled out quickly, "That's impossible you moron!"

"N-Nezuko!" You clutched your head momentarily as he pierced the box, "S-Stop it!!"

You pulled out your white blade rushing to the man with incredible speed as you kicked the box out of his hand.

"DO NOT CAUSE UNNEEDED VIOLENCE!" Your voice cracked as he shook his hand off.

He smiled even more as you passed the box to Tanjirou who had joined you.

"You bitch..."

"I will never forgive anybody who hurts my sister or (Y/n)!" He stood by your side, "Pillar or whatever!!"

You dropped to your knees in true fatigue, and the man attempted to lunge for you, but Tanjirou headbutted the crazy-eyed pillar.

This causes him to fall back, and his nose to bleed as Giyu shouted in the back.

"Stop it!! Oyakata-sama is arriving soon!" He attempted to intervene to save you time.

"If you can't tell us good demons from the bad ones.." You began, putting back your sword.

"Then you should quit being a pillar!!" Tanjirou finished in anger.

Just as he had exclaimed those words, one of the small children you saw from the exam alerted everyone, "Oyakata-sama is visiting!"

You both turned to see his true identity, and boy was it something to behold...

Tanijrou was shoved to the ground to bow (at your displeasure), but you naturally already knew to do so, and everyone was quite shocked.

It made your blood boil, 'Can a demon not have good manners, the hell?!'

"Good morning everybody, we have some really nice weather today." He held the children's hands, "Is the sky blue?"

You gasped as it dawned upon you the poor man probably couldn't see...

The man who was so reckless a few moments ago spoke in a respectful manner, "We eagerly pray for much happiness among you."

The blind man sat down, "Thank you Sanemi."

"Let me presently say, there is a soldier named Tanjirou Kamado, who had brought two demons. One of which managed to graduate." He hissed the last part, facing you.

Tanjirou gave him such an annoyed expression it nearly made you lose it, but then Oyakata-sama spoke again.

"I am sorry, I see they have surprised you all.." His face lit up, "I have given my approval for Tanjirou and Nezuko."

Your heart dropped to your stomach as he skipped your name, all eyes on you... Or more so your neck.

"Oh! And (Y/n), how could I forget such a blessed name.."

Your cheeks flushed as he complimented you, much to everyone's jealousy apart from Giyu.

He couldn't have agreed with his master any more...

"I want everyone here to accept them."

This caused an array of reactions to occur, mostly disapproving.

"Ah, even though Oyakata-sama wishes to do so... I am reluctant to give consent.." A huge guy spoke with tears constantly falling out his eyes.

"I also flamboyantly oppose this." The sparkles that came off of the next man nearly blinded you, "I can never accept such a person who brings demons along."

"I will abide with all your accordances Oyakata-sama.." A girl with love hearts literally coming out her head promised the man.

"Either way is fine for me... I'll just forget right away.." The slow words came out of the dull body of a dark haired young man.

Giyu and the sadistic woman from in the woods didn't say anything at their turn.

"Don't trust them, don't trust them." A man with a bandage around his bottom face petted his snakes, "We hate all demons to begin with."

Next, a man with a fire theme in his hair spoke, "I respect you from deep within but I can't understand your thinking, I completely oppose this!"

And lastly, the most hostile of them all got his damned turn, "We are the demon hunters, who annihilate all demons.."

He glared daggers at you, "I wish to punish both Kamado, and Tomioka."

Your mouth opened in shock as Giyu was dragged into all this mess... You knew this would happen.

All along.

"The letter, now." The blind man calmly read out the letter to you all.

It was written by your own beloved master, Mr Urokodaki, and it went over how he was on your side no matter what..

The poor man even went over how Nezuko didn't require any human flesh, and you only needed to drink three times a month...

And the important fact that you both fought to save humans, for humans. This news shocking everyone, and enraging Sanemi.

"Urokodaki Sakonji and Tomioka Giyu will cut their own stomachs as an apology."

Those words made a flood of tears pour down from inside your mask, and you shook as you cried, as did Tanjirou when he became moved.

"Old man..." You whispered, feeling weaker, "G-Giyu..."

Your body gradually leant forward until you had fully collapsed, from shock, hunger and genuine fatigue.

And as much as Giyu wanted to get you right away, he stayed in his place for now.

However, things got out of hand, and Nezuko was dragged out her box by Sanemi, under the shade of the balcony. The moment Tanjirou was retained by the creepy snake guy, Giyu took the chance to set the boy free.

"What are you planning Tomioka?" Snake guy literally hissed as the said man went over to you.

Giyu held your limp body in his arms, to everyone's shock, and kept you upright, "..."

Sanemi went as far as to even cut himself, attempting to make Nezuko act out irrationally.

However, the black-haired girl faced away, completely rejecting his rude tease, and the blind man nodded knowingly.

Because he proved you were both rational to everyone.

"Please, train hard Tanjirou, so that you may defeat Kibutsuji... You and (Y/n) must at least kill one of the 12 demon moons, yes?"

Tanjirou's face turned red as he answered, "Y-Yes sir!"

"It's time to begin the pillar meeting, you may step back now." The man smiled at Tanjirou as Giyu inwardly frowned.

'Must you go?'