Chapter 18

Monday-Alyssa's POV

"Move" I growl, shoving Hayden away from my locker.

"baby, cmon. I miss you"

"Imma just pretend I didn't hear that, fuckface"

"I love you" he shrugs. "I don't know what the problem is"

I slam my locker door shut and turn towards him, a few kids nearby watching.

"I don't know what you consider love, but it sure as hell ain't even close to my definition. You don't cheat on someone you love, okay? And no matter how lonely or fucking horny you get, your male image shouldn't determine your actions. Dating my best friend? Real low, Hayden. Real fucking low"

I walk away leaving him speechless for once. Good. Maybe he'll leave me alone now. I shrug off the feeling of wanting to curl up in a ball and cry. I can never argue without crying. I think it's quite literally impossible. I walk into History and place my signed test on Mrs Angie's desk. She smiles at me gratefully and tells me to take a seat.

Lunch

"Hey, freak" Quinn smirks, walking by me.

I sigh and resist the temptation to break her nose.

"Loser" Lisa and Lacey, her best friends, hiss.

"Oops!"

I see a lunch tray tilt and I step back a bit. The soup splats on the floor, barely missing my leggings. Connor, the guy with the tray, looks at me and his lips curl into a smirk. He walks away, laughing and talking with Lacey and I hear a couple kids laughing at me from behind. Fuck this. I hate being bullied every day by the football boys and cheerleaders such as Connor, Lacey, Lisa and Quinn. I mean, why do they have to do this to me? What did I ever do?

Last period

I try to open my locker but the door is stuck. Fuck. If I'm late to another math class I swear I'll be murdered and then hung on the wall as a warning for the other students. I sigh and try to jiggle the lock a little but nothing's moving.

"Goddammit!" I yell, kicking it.

tears of frustration run down my face as I keep on kicking the locker.