• The Third Wheel •

THIS CHAPTER WAS REQUESTED! <3

***

Alyssa's POV

***

"Hey loser"

I look up from my phone and see Ethan walking towards me. Kristina trails behind him like always and I roll my eyes. Lately, she and Ethan have been so annoying. 

"Hey," I say. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. Kris and I are going to the beach and were wondering if you wanted to come with?"

I shake my head no. 

"Ethan, you said you'd take me to Noah's at three"

Ethan sighs and rubs the back of his neck, giving me a nervous smile. 

"Sorry, honey. I forgot"

"It's okay. I'll just see if Gray can take me instead"

Ethan nods and they make their way to the front door. He and Kristina wave before shutting the door behind them. I roll my eyes again. Ethan's been so forgetful recently. 

I see Grayson in the kitchen and walk over. When I enter, he's on the phone talking to someone. He's blushing and smiling and I smirk. Who's he talking to?

"Yeah, I'll pick you up around seven"

I slide onto one of the kitchen stools and place my phone facedown on the breakfast counter. I wait for him to get off the phone by pulling my curled hair into a high ponytail. 

"The reservation is already made, don't worry about it" Gray smiles. "Alright. See you later"

Gray finally hangs up and smiles at me as he pockets his phone. 

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Lauren," Gray smiles back. "We have a date tonight"

"That's nice," I reply. "Where are you taking her?"

"Viale dei Romani," Grayson says with an accent. "It's supposed to be a quiet Italian restaurant. She loves Italian, so I figured I'd take her there"

"Cool"

Gray gently tugs at my ponytail and smiles at me. 

"You okay?"

I nod. "Yeah, I'm fine"

***

It's been a week of Ethan and Grayson going out on constant dates. They're only home a few hours a day now before they're ripped away by meetings, podcast filmings and their girlfriends. Technically, Lauren isn't Grayson's girlfriend yet, but I can sense it coming. 

***

***

Saturday

***

"My brothers are home"

Noah ignores me and continues sucking at my neck gently. I smile and roll my eyes. He likes a challenge. 

Ethan and Grayson have been on alert since they found the condom packet in my room. They make me keep the door open and they walk by every ten minutes to make sure nothing's going on. 

Noah runs his bottom lip up my neck before kissing my lips, deepening the kiss with passion. I smile when I hear footsteps and we jump apart, pressing play on the Harry Potter movie on Noah's laptop. 

"Are you kids behaving?" Ethan asks, sending us a look. 

We nod and I cuddle further into Noah's chest as the movie plays on.