Chapter 39

Alyssa's POV

"I can't do it!"

"Yes, you can!" Damon sighs frustratedly. "Here, look"

He points at the math equation on the stupid piece of paper in front of me. I sigh and shrug, my eyes watching the clock tick by. Every second feels like an hour stuck in this stupid library. 

"You don't get it because you're not focusing!"

I turn towards him and grab his hand, smirking. "Wouldn't you rather go kiss somewhere?"

Damon sighs and shakes his head, a small smile creeping onto his lips. 

"Alyssa, Mr Chender gave you a week to up your math grades before he called your brothers. It's Friday and we haven't made much progress"

"Pretty please?" I pout imitating puppy barks and panting.

The school librarian gives me a strange glance before going back to shelving books. I sigh and face Damon again. He rolls his eyes and waves the math homework in front of my face.

"If I want to see you on the weekend then we have to do this and get your grades up before you get fucking grounded"

I roll my eyes and stand up, packing my stuff. I bend down and whisper into his ear,

"That's tomorrow's problem"

Damon grins and grabs my hand. "Kissing it is then"

***

8 pm

"Shh!" I giggle, pulling Damon into my room. 

He grins and slips over the window sill, maneuvering his body through the window. He finally gets in and dusts himself off as I lead him to my bed. I missed him so I invited him over. Now I just have to make sure we stay quiet and not give the twins a reason to raise any suspicions.

"You know, I liked your shirt today," he grins, hovering over me. "Low cut-"

"Damon!" I hiss, slapping his chest. 

He laughs quietly and I smile, shaking my head. He's such a horndog. 

"You didn't look too bad yourself" I wink.

He dives down and kisses me, our lips tingling with anticipation. As he cups my face and gently works his way down my neck, I close my eyes and try hard not to make a sound. It feels soooo good. 

"Damon...mmmm"

He chuckles quietly as he continues, making his way onto my collarbone now. It feels even better. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I take it out. It's my cousin, Lexi. 

"Answer it" Damon sighs, detaching his lips from my neck.

I accept the call and greet Lexi. She starts talking about her crush as Damon smirks at me. I think nothing of it and keep talking to Lexi.

"Well I'd just walk up to him and ask him if he likes- mmmm"

I give Damon a death glare as he starts planting soft little kisses on my neck, making me moan. He just gives me a cheeky smile as he continues.

"If he likes what?" Lexi asks, sounding anxious. 

"If he likes coffee. Then go have a coffee with him and see where it goes from there- mmm!"

"Damon!" I hiss. 

"Sounds like you're having some fun over in Cali" Lexi teases. Oh boy, I can imagine her just smirking and having a field day with this.