· Sexual Intercourse ·

***

Alyssa's POV- 8 pm

***

Noah's lips suck gently at my neck, making me moan softly. I blush in embarrassment but Noah smiles.

"It's cute" he whispers.

I roll my eyes and latch my lips back onto his. We kiss for another five minutes before his fingers hover above my jeans button. I push his hands away and sigh.

Noah sits back and smiles.

"I'm sorry," I sigh. "I'm not ready"

Noah nods and grabs me into a big hug before laying down with me. I smile gratefully and turn over to peck his lips. He's so nice and understanding.

Noah's not a virgin. Does it scare me a little bit? Yeah. Why? Because I don't want to be disappointing.

"What are you thinking about?" Noah says softly.

Noah's fingers run through my hair and I cuddle closer to him. He makes me feel so warm and lovely.

***

The next day

***

"Aly, wake up"

I groan and pull the covers over my head.

"Alyssa"

"What?" I mumble.

"You need to get up"

"Why?"

I crack an eye open and sigh when I see Ryan standing above me. He raises an eyebrow and laughs when I yawn.

"You need to get up. We're going to the pumpkin patch, remember?"

I shake my head and shut my eyes again.

"Go without me"

I'm about to go to sleep when I hear Ethan's voice.

"Let me deal with her"

I suddenly get lifted out of bed and carried downstairs to the kitchen. Ethan drops me on a chair and I glare at him.

"Morning to you too," Ethan chuckles.

Grayson pours me some coffee and places a freshly baked cinnamon muffin on my plate.

"Thank you, nice brother," I say, shooting Ethan a look. "Favourite brother"

"You hear that, E?" Gray asks, dropping a kiss in my hair. "I'm the favourite"

Ethan rolls his eyes while I tuck into my muffin. It tastes great and even elevates my mood. Ryan joins us shortly and gives me a look.

"Devil child"

I just stick my tongue out at him and Gray checks his watch.

"We'll leave in ah hour," he informs us.

***

An hour later, I'm showered, dressed and looking fresh. I brush out my curled hair and do my makeup. After putting on lashes, I join the boys downstairs.

"Ready?" Ethan asks, slinging an arm around my shoulders. "Grayson's way too excited"

***

At the pumpkin patch, Grayson drags us around for an hour. He acts like a little kid in a toy shop as he jumps from pumpkin to pumpkin, choosing different sizes and colors. Ethan and Kristina hold hands, kissing and being all cute while riding their skateboards together.
I go along willingly, but rest at a bench to look at my phone every once and a while.
We finally break for brunch and find a restaurant at the pumpkin patch. Ryan, Kristina, Ethan, Grayson and I eat, go home and then decide to call it a day.