Chapter 25

"Are you going to Harrison's party tomorrow?"

I shake my head no and Carly and Kayleigh look at me as if I were an alien.

"Oh C' mon! You have to go" Kayleigh says. "There'll be alcohol and music and it'll be a lot of fun! Please?"

I shake my head no.

"Sorry guys. I can't"

"Don't you wanna show the juniors that we freshman are cool?" Kayleigh sighs, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"No. Not really" I reply.

The girls sigh and Carly gives me her puppy dog eyes. Oh shit.

"Fine!" I groan, knowing that I'm going to regret it. "But I'm not drinking!"

The girls nod and we resume our other conversation.

Home

"Hey, munchkin!" Grayson smiles as I walk through the front door.

"Hey," I sigh, dropping my bag on the couch.

"You okay?" he asks.

I nod. "I'm just tired"

"Okay"

He goes back to texting someone and I walk upstairs to my room. I'm feeling so nervous about this party and I don't know why. Just having guys and girls older than me there is kinda scary.

Oh shit. I have to ask the twins. I facepalm and decide to nap before I talk to them.

Dinner

"Guys?"

The twins look at me and I start getting sweaty. They've always warned me about parties.

"Yes?" Grayson says, urging me to go on.

"Can I go to a party tomorrow night?"

I look down at my plate and sigh in relief when Ethan says yes.

"But we want you to be very careful," Grayson says, giving me a look.

I nod.

"No drinking, no smoking or drugs. Who are you going with?"

"Carly and Kayleigh, and no, I won't smoke or drink or mess around with drugs"

"Okay, good," Grayson says.

Next night

I put a hoodie over my top half before going downstairs and seeing the twins

"Bye guys! I'm walking over to Carly's!" I call.

"Hang on!" Grayson says, walking over to me.

He puts an arm around my shoulders and kisses my temple.