New costume? New style?

~I do not own DC/MK~
******************************

"Only 3 minutes left, get ready! We'll catch the thief tonight!"

Everyone scrambled to their respected positions at Nakamori's orders. He once again proved to have the best lungs anyone could wish for.
Hakuba Saguru stared at his pocket watch ticking, silently counting down with it.

'2 minutes, 46 seconds, and 21 milliseconds left.'

He sighed feeling slightly paranoid. This heist is gonna be different. He knew that because, his classmate, Kuroba Kaito was acting... Normal! KUROBA KAITO WAS ACTING NORMAL!
Even though it should've been a relief for Saguru that he did not have dyed hair for once this week, he was kinda worried, and so was Aoko, and the rest of the class. Heck, even the TEACHERS were worried. What was the boy planning?

"10!"

The Kaito Kid fans started the count down.

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

Edogawa Conan stood in a corner, readying himself for the thief's usual childplay.
His eyes narrowed. This time, the thief was not disguised as anyone in the room, he did not find any setup traps, nor did he find any clues to lead him to what the magician was planning on doing tonight. He had no idea what trick was gonna be preformed by the Kaito Kid this time.

"3!"

Saguru held his breath. He had a bad feeling about this.

"2!"

Conan watched tonight's heist target closely, trying to spot where the thief would come from.

"1!"

And POOF!..huh.. there's no poof this time? And where's the thief? He was never once late for a heist!

"W-where's Kid-sama?"

"I don't know, he should've already stolen the jewel by now.."

The audience started chatting and questioning among each other. Where the hell is the thief?

'Kuroba...'

Now, Saguru was starting to get really concerned for his classmate. Yes the prankster can be annoying at times but the half-brit detective would never forgive himself if anything happened to the brunette.

"Where are you, Kid? If you're gonna come out, do it now.."

Nakamori muttered to himself.
He took a step towards the jewel's glass box to make sure the jewel held inside it was okay.

CLICK.

He froze dead in his tracks. He knew that sound way too well.
A gun? In a KID HEIST?!

"I wouldn't move if I were in your place, Nakamori-keibu~"

That voice..! There he is!

"KID!"

Nakamori yelled, but stopped himself from making any move once he saw the horrified looks on the task force's faces. Some of them even shook their heads in disapproval of moving. He raised an eyebrow. What did Kid do that was so horrifying?

"What the hell are you doing Kuroba?"

Hakuba accidentally voiced his thoughts out loud, but not loud enough for anyone except himself to hear.