Cuddles (2)

Or maybe it's actually 1.5? A sequel? Or better a prequel? Idk but this was requested by BerryBerryBlitz
Thanks for the request~ ➷♡
✧♪★,。・:☆❃.✮:▹◃:✮.❃☆:,。・☆ 
~I do not own DC/MK~
*********************

Shinichi woke up to the feeling of something brushing against his face. He sucked in a deep breath. He knew that scent. Kaito's hair. His vanilla shampoo. He smiled and ran his fingers through his boyfriend's hair.

"Shin-chan..."

Shinichi chuckled when Kaito started showering him with kisses. Although Kaito never did that so early in the morning since he'd be too sleepy to do it, Shinichi didn't mind it. He turned on his back and pulled his magician on top of him, giving him more access to his body. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Kaito's lips kissing every inch of his body. God, he never wanted that feeling to go away.
But sadly, it did.

"I'll go make us breakfast."

Kaito gave the detective's lips a small peck and left the room. Shinichi sat up and sighed in disappointment. He really wanted to shower Kaito's body in kisses too. He smiled softly.

'It's okay. I'll do it tonight, after I come back from solving cases.'

And with that, he left to take a shower, feeling a little sad that he had to wash Kaito's kisses away.
.
.
.
"When will you come back, Shin-chan?"

Shinichi chuckled at his boyfriend's pouty face and kissed the pout away.

"At 7. I'll try my best to come a bit earlier than that too, but in return, you have to be here to give me a welcome back kiss, okay?"

Kaito nodded and hugged his detective tightly. The detective smiled and returned the hug, nuzzling his face in the crook of Kaito's neck.

"I love you, Shin-chan."

Shinichi gave Kaito's neck a small hickey.

"I love you more, Kai-chan."

The magician pouted.

"No, you can't!"

The detective laughed.

"Why?"

Kaito crossed his arms and huffed childishly.

"You just can't!"

Shinichi flicked Kaito's forehead, causing the magician to wince in pain. Fake pain. It didn't really hurt.

"Shin-chan! What was that for?!"

"For being so childish and cute."

Kaito blushed a deep shade of red, not having expected the sudden compliment.

"I'm going now, okay? Don't do anything stupid."

He turned to leave.

"W-wait! Shin-chan!"

Shinichi turned back, only to be met with a soft, deep, passionate kiss from Kaito. He kissed back. Sharing a long, sweet kiss with his boyfriend before going to work won't hurt.
.
.
.
Kaito watched as the door opened and closed behind his lovely detective. He was all alone now, free to do whatever he wants, even if it included committing a crime, no one will stop him.
He smiled.
Maybe today would be the day he'd finally be happy?
Maybe.
But first, he needed to get some other stuff done.
.
.
.
Aoko woke up to the doorbell ringing. She looked at her alarm clock.