Torture (9)

~I do not own DC/MK~
WARNING: I dare you to read the title.
**************************************

Spider stared at the unconscious magician for a moment, his eyes scanning the wounds on his pale, boney body.
He had to disinfect the wounds soon, he didn't want the thief to die from a stupid infection.
The assassin sighed, at the beginning, he was planning on torturing the thief to death before throwing the kid out somewhere to die alone, but now, he was kinda becoming addicted to torturing the thief. He didn't know what it was about him, but Kid was just special, and he wanted to keep him for as long as possible, as his little torture toy. Or a stress reliever sometimes.
He got up with a small, annoyed groan, sadly, in order for him to be able to keep Kid alive, he also had to kinda give him some care, just enough so that he won't die.
He quickly stuffed the rats back into their cage before leaving the room, he had to get the stuff he needed to start the disinfection process.

The assassin stared at the bottle of antiseptic with a look of distaste. Yeah, surely it would help disinfect the wounds nicely, but it wouldn't burn enough. An idea crossed his mind and a smirk appeared on his lips, maybe he could have more fun before disinfecting. What's stopping him?

×

Spider came back into the room with all the stuff needed for disinfecting, and, an item that he was going to use to have some more fun with the thief before letting him rest for a bit.
He crouched down next to Kid and woke him up by squeezing his mangled hand.
Indigos snapped open as small, weak whimpers escaped the thief. A few tears ran down his cheeks when he saw Spider.
Was his rest time already over? God, he just wanted to die.
The magician calmed down a little when he saw some supplies that people would typically use for disinfecting a wound. He tired his best to untense his tense muscles, he didn't like showing the other how scared he actually was, even though he knew that Spider could see right through him, especially with that damn drug.
The thief closed his eyes for a few seconds before reopening them and looking up at the ceiling, not wanting to see what the other was doing.
A few seconds later, Kid felt burning, all over his chest and abdomen. He started whimpering again, what type of antiseptic burns this much? Was the other using straight up alcohol? No, that's not what he saw when he looked, it was normal antiseptic.
He finally managed to look, and through his blurry vision, he managed to make out what looked like a.. container of... Salt. Ah. So the assassin wasn't done with him yet. Sounds like this burning was going to go on for a while.
Tears continuously ran down his cheeks, his body slightly shaking, it hurt so much. It wasn't even close to the torture he'd been through before, but it still hurt, he couldn't help the pained whimpers that escaped him, it just hurt.
Now the burning was on his shoulder too. He could see a black gloved hand rubbing salt into his wound from the corner of his eye.
He wanted to slap the hand away so badly, but he knew that'd only make it worse.
He wondered for a second just how much more he could handle. He didn't want to handle anymore, but he had to, for his detective's sake.
The thief could feel each and every granule of salt roughly rubbing against and digging into him, probably causing some micro damage, especially since layers of his skin were gone. Spider wasn't exactly being aggressive, it just hurt. Maybe he was too weak to handle it? He didn't know, and he didn't care. He just wanted to know why won't the other just kill him already? Wasn't that his mission or something? How many more people have gone through this torture? Or was it just him? Was he that special?

The thief didn't know how long it took, but finally, he felt water being poured all over him, he didn't even try stop the small sigh of relief that escaped him. The next few minutes were just Spider disinfecting his wounds, he surprisingly even bothered to wrap them, but it made sense, not wrapping them would mean exposure to bacteria, and it wasn't like the other was ready to disinfect his wounds over and over again. That would be dumb, and Spider wasn't dumb, he was far from that.
Kid wished that the assassin was as easy to deal with as Snake was, but unfortunately, he wasn't.

"You can rest now."

And with that, the assassin left the room, leaving Kid alone with his detective and his own thoughts.
The magician lay there, on the cold, wet floor, just wondering when his body will finally give up and let him rest. He was so tired. And the fact the he killed a little girl only made everything worse, so much worse. He just wanted to kill himself, or get Spider to do it somehow.
His body shivered and trembled, it was starting to get really cold. Maybe it was snowing outside? Warm memories of him playing with the snow with Saguru and Aoko filled his mind, taking away a portion of the pain and cold. He missed his friends and wondered if they noticed his absence. He would understand if they didn't though, because who was he? He was nothing but a magician who did stupid tricks and annoyed everyone with his pranks.
Indigos fluttered closed, he hated himself.

×

Kid woke up to the feeling of something being dragged against his skin. It wasn't painful, but the moment he saw Spider, he wanted it to stop.

"Please..."

Spider's eyes widened slightly in surprise, it's been a while since the thief was able to speak that loud, but what surprised him more, was the hand that was now holding his wrist.
He was just there to dry off the other's body because wet bandages weren't exactly a good idea. He didn't want to do it, but he had to in order to keep Kid alive.
The hold on his wrist didn't exactly stop him from moving the towel any more, he just stopped out of surprise at what the other actually did. He didn't expect any type of resistance, but whatever.
He slapped the other's hand away and continued drying him off.
Everything was fine for a few seconds until he got to the magician's shoulder. Suddenly, Kid's head moved up, and the magician opened his mouth... only to bite him.
The assassin yanked his hand away with a look of disgust mixed with pure shock. It didn't hurt, the other wasn't strong enough to hurt him anymore, but he still bit him.

"Please stop, please..."

The thief looked like he was using up most of his energy to say those words, the rest of his energy going into trembeling and sobbing.
Yeah, sure, he loved to see others like this, but being bitten by his own victim was called unacceptable in his book, and he was going to make sure that the other understood that.

×

Spider admired the scene in front of him. Kid, with his hands tied behind his back and ankles tied together tightly to the point of bruising, and a metal muzzle wrapped around his head to stop him from biting his captor ever again. For a cherry on top, the assassin had put a black leather collar around the thief's neck, he made it tight enough to make it even more difficult for the other to breath. It acted as a reminder, constantly telling Kid that he wasn't the one in control. He was nothing but Spider's pet.
Once Kid got tired of struggling against the restraints, the assassin crouched down in front of him and leaned close to his ear.

"If you're going to act like an aggressive dog, you're going to be treated like one."

Tears streamed down the magician's cheeks once he heard the door close. Even aggressive dogs didn't get treated like this, it was just him.
He sobbed softly, he didn't mean to get himself into this situation, he just wanted it to stop.

*********************************
I wanted to put a muzzle on him since the very beginning of this thing~
So, what do you guys think?
Not long to go until this whole thing ends~
Y'all are probably happy about that, just admit it XD
I got my cat some cat treats for the first time, now she loves me ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎