Pandora (3)

Requested by TheHumanLibrary101
Don't spam me, I was joking XP
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・**・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  
~I do not own DC/MK~
********************

"P-please take that off..."

Nakamori laughed and nodded before stepping back into his house and inviting Saguru and Kaito, who was still crouched on the blonde's shoulders.
Saguru sighed and stepped into the house.

"Hakuba-kun, why are you still standing? Throw Bakaito over there and sit down!"

Kaito perked up at that.

"Wait, Wha-"

Flop!

The blonde detective smiled at Aoko and threw Kaito onto the couch she pointed at.

"Yes, of course. Thank you, Nakamori-san."

Kaito groaned as Saguru sat on the same couch he was thrown onto.

"Bastard."

Saguru smirked devilishly.

"I'll take that as a compliment, thank you very much."

The magician's brow raised in confusion. Since when did the word 'Bastard' be considered as a compliment?

"How is that a compliment?"

A small chuckle escaped the detective'a lips.

"Well, apparently, you that the word 'idiot' as a compliment, so why not consider the word 'bastard' as a compliment as well?"

Kaito didn't bother to answer as he groaned and sat up straight. His body jolted as a glass of chocolate milk was slammed down in front of him on the coffee table. He sighed.

"Thanks for the chocolate milk and the mild heart attack, Ahoko."

Aoko gave a mocking smile even though she knew Kaito couldn't see it.

"You're very welcome, Bakaito."

Saguru and Nakamori, who just came back from changing his fish print shirt, snickered at the interaction between the two close friends. It was always funny to see them interact that way.
A cup of tea was set down in front of Saguru. He smiled.

"Thank you again, Nakamori-san."

He side glanced at Kaito before continuing.

"You're a lot nicer than-"

Kaito caught on right before Saguru could continue his sentence.

"Don't. You. Dare. Continue."

Saguru chuckled and sipped his tea. If it wasn't for the fact that Kaito would've thrown a bunch of embarrassing pranks at him later if he continued, he would have done it easily.
The magician focussed so much on 'starring' daggers at the blonde that he almost knocked down the glass of chocolate milk and spilled it all over the coffee table and the carpet. Thankfully, Nakamori caught the glass before it spilled anything and put it in Kaito's hand.

"Be careful."

Kaito nodded and took a big sip from the sweet milk, holding it with both hands, not wanting to drop it after what happened.

"It's weird how you were just about to knock the glass down. I thought the Kaito Kid was more carefully than that."

Kaito flinched a little at the mention of his moonlight persona. He turned his head to the inspectors general direction and immediately knew he, as well as Aoko, were waiting impatiently for an explanation.
A small sigh escaped his lips as set down his glass on the table.
.
.
.
Both Nakamori and Aoko were mad and confused at the same time. It was all just too much information to take in in such a short time.
So,
There were actually not one, but TWO Kaito Kids. The first one being Kuroba Toichi.
There's a dangerous organization out there that killed Kaito's father and planned to kill him as well.
They seeked a gem called 'Pandora' that was said to give immortality.
Kaito had taken it upon himself to find Pandora and destroy it, as well as force the members of the organization to come out of the shadows and get caught.
Pandora somehow turned out to be inside Kaito's eyes and that was the reason why he had blinded himself.
Okay, that was really too much to take in.
Saguru was shocked to say the least. The only piece of information he knew about this whole thing was that Kuroba Kaito is the Kaito Kid. He knew nothing more than that. He didn't know reasons, he didn't know history, he didn't know goals. That was all he knew. He was probably just as shocked as Nakamori and his daughter.
Nakamori was the first one to regain his senses and frowned.

"Is that organization still out there and free?"

Kaito smiled. His Tantie-kun took them down not too long after he's found Pandora.

"Nope. They're taken down now. No need to worry anymore."

No need to worry.
No need to hide.
No need to fear.
No need to run.
Kaito was happy. He was sick of playing the fatal cat and mouse with them. He wanted them gone, and now they were really gone. A small barely audible giggle escaped his lips. He was going to hug Shinichi Kudo so tightly once he saw him.
Aoko threw a stuffie at her childhood friend, still mad at him that he was out doing dangerous stuff with telling anyone. Without telling her.

"Bakaito! You're a Bakaito! You're an idiot! Aoko hates idiots!"

Kaito felt the medium sized item that was thrown at him. A stuffed fish that Aoko used to scare him with. Oh hell no. He shrieked and threw it back at Aoko.

"I can see that you hate idiots just please done kill me with this thing!"

Nakamori laughed as he threw that stuffed fish away.

"You deserve it though."

Saguru nodded in agreement.

"True."

Kaito pouted childishly.

"Why are you all against me?!"

He pointed two accusing fingers at both Saguru and Aoko.

"You two are supposed to be my best friends! You liers!"

Saguru sighed and forced both of Kaito's arms down.

"Stop being a drama queen, Kuroba. We're just worried."

Kaito groaned and crossed his arms.

"You should be happy that I'm alive instead of this!"

"We are!"

Kaito jumped slightly when he heard three voices saying the same sentence. It made him want to smile badly, but he fought the urge. He wanted more love from all three of them.

"No you're not!"

All three exchanged glances before Nakamori and Aoko got up and walked to the couch where Saguru and Kaito sat.
In a moment, Kaito felt three pairs of arms wrap around him and squeeze him tightly.
This time, he couldn't stop the smile from appearing.

********************
Part 3~
Fluffy ending~
Group hug~
Me didn't plan for a part three but writing it was fun ^~^