Happy End

~I do not own DC/MK~
WARNING: This story does NOT contain a happy ending. ⚠⚠ (the irony tho) Skip if you hate sad stuff.
********************

"Yo, Kudo.. Is tha' Hakuba? Da English bastard?"

"Conan" looked at where his best friend pointed and yes indeed, it is Hakuba Saguru.

"Yea, it's him. Please don't start a fight."

Nope. Too late. The Osakan was already heading towards the blonde detective.

'That idiot.'

Conan sighed as he followed Heiji to prevent any fights from occuring.
The Osakan detective stood in front of the half-brit detective, who was sitting on a bench, reading a Sherlock Holmes novel. Saguru was so focused on his book that he did not notice the other fellow detective coming to say hi. At least, probably coming to say hi.

"Oi, ya bastard. I's rude ta ignore people, ya know?"

Heiji lightly knocked on the other's blonde head twice to get his attention. It worked.

"Hm?"

Saguru looked up from his book and eyed the male in front of him, recognizing him as Hattori Heiji. He internally screamed but kept a calm figure as to avoid any fights.

"Ah, Hattori-kun. My apologies, didn't see you coming."

The blonde tucked his book under his arm and stood up to greet the other detective, only then noticing a third detective standing there as well.

"Oh, you're here with Hattori-kun too, Edogawa-kun?"

Conan smiled and nodded, putting on his most childish act.

"Yes, we came here to get some fresh air! What about you, Saguru-nichan?"

The blonde smiled down at the child.

"Well, actually, my classmate was feeling a bit down today so I thought it'd be a good idea to sit down after school and talk it out with him. He loves this park so I thought It'd be the best place since he'd feel more comfortable, and there aren't many people in the first place so no one would listen in."

"An' where's tha' classmate?"

Heiji shifted from one foot to the other. Saguru noticed.

"Ah, please sit down. I'll tell you everything."

All three detectives took a seat on the same bench, Conan being between the other two.

"So you see, my classmate, Kuroba Kaito, is always energetic. He can never, and I mean never EVER stay in his place for more than 5 minutes, 30 seconds, and 12 milliseconds. He's either pranking someone or preparing to prank someone. So seeing him today all calm and even sulking a little worried me. It worried everyone, really. I asked him if he would come with me after school to this park to talk it out with him and stuff. He said he'll come 1 hour after school ends since he needed rest, which means he should be here in 4 minutes, 20 seconds, and 15 milliseconds."

"Ya don' need ta be tha' precise, ya know?"

Saguru chuckled.

"Maybe, but it just satisfies me to know when everything will happen on the exact time, so I just can't help it."

"But tha' classmate o' yours may not even arrive a' the time ya jus' said. He may arrive earlier or later than tha' by a few minutes or so, ya know?"

"Nah, Kuroba-kun is always on time, so no worries about that."

Conan listened to the conversation closely. He knew that name. He heard it somewhere. Especially the 'Kuroba' part.

"Oh right, just as a small warning before he comes, Kuroba-kun is a-"