Chapter 1

~ Jenna's POV ~

"Oh my God, this is fucking amazing, right?!" Emily was shouting in my ear as I tried my hardest to hear what she said. 

The music was pumping and the beat had the same rhythm as my adrenaline filled heart. I still can't believe she invited me as her plus one to this event. She, my lucky niece Emily had won the tickets to Eminem's first concert in years in Stockholm, Sweden and the arena was packed up with screaming, dancing and head bobbing fans.

"Yeah, I'm just so happy right now I just can't believe it" I shouted to her as I tried to hold back the tears of joy that was pricking in my eyes.

We were standing in the VIP section, close to the stage with the rest of the fortunate ones who had been able to get a hold on one of those special tickets. There were a bunch of famous people, TV hosts, journalists and of course some bleached blond groupies who all seemed have forgot their clothes at home. And among all of those people,  Emily and I. I have never felt so out of place and uncomfortable, but when the music started to play I forgot about everything else.

When Eminem entered the stage the crowd went totally crazy. Thousands upon thousands of screaming fans welcomed him and I was in a bliss. In secret I had been listening to his music for years, but because of my situation I had never been able to enjoy it to the fullest What would my father say if he saw me now?

You fucking bitch, a whore just like your mom!

No, I won't think of him right now, I'm having too much fun. Now I just sang along in every song and me and Emily had the best of times. When the beat to Not afraid started I knew we were close to the end of the show and I got one of these sad feelings in my mind.

Tomorrow this would just be a perfect memory and my life would go back to its boring lonely tracks again.

"You know what, I have one more surprise for you" Emily said to me with a smile on her lips.

The lights in the arena had been turned on again and people was slowly moving to the exits, unwillingly to let go of the feeling of being in the same room as their idol.

"What, dinner at the Grand? You know what, whatever it is it's not gonna be as good as this." I replied and hugged her tight, she was such a good girl. My brother must be very proud of her.

Emily smiled at me, took my hand and started to drag me away. From her purse she pulled up two access badges and put one of them around my neck.

"What's this?" I said to her and looked down at it.

I read Access Meet and Greet Area on it and my eyes flicked up to Emily's. When she told me that the tickets she had won included a meeting with Eminem backstage I thought I would faint.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I whispered to her and headed in to the nearest restroom.

I locked myself in one of the stalls and sat down. My head was spinning and I had trouble breathing. I leaned down with my head between my knees and tried to calm down.Relax Jenna, you can't have an anxiety attack right now. Please please calm down. You'll be fine. He's just a man.Who am I trying to convince? He's not just a man. He is Eminem. He is a God. He is the strength I  seek on hard days. His music have saved my life many times.

Just a man, yeah right.

I cleared my head as good as I could and returned out to Emily.

"Hey, you are all pale and look nauseous, are you okay?" she said and looked worried.

I tried to smile and reassured her I was fine. We went in to the meet and greet area and Emily got in the line who led up to Eminem and the other artists. They sat at a table writing autographs and taking pics with the fans. Eminem was the one who got the most attention, no wonder, he was the star of all of them.