Chapter 59

~ Jenna's POV ~

I woke up of a kiss from Marshall and he whispered Merry Christmas in my ear. I smiled even before my eyes were open and I send a little prayer that the rest of the day would be as good as this start.

"Baby girl, the girls are making breakfast, wanna take a shower before you come down?" he quietly said as his mouth traveled down my chest and his lips skimmed my nipples.

"I better because I think that what we did last night can be traceable at my body today" I said and smiled grateful that my eyes were still closed.

"You're making me hard again so get up and take that shower before I join you in there and the girls comes up and look for us" he chuckled and as I opened my eyes and rolled over he smacked my ass.

I hit the shower and as I stepped out I could feel the smell of coffee and bacon and pancakes. I got dressed and walked down the stairs where I heard the chatter from the girls.

"Oh she's here, finally" Whit said and greeted me with a smile. "Can we look in the stockings now dad?" she pleaded to Marshall.

"Can Jenna have some breakfast first?" he said and looked over at me with a smile.

"I'm sorry. No don't mind me, do as you use to do" I said and Whitney rushed by me so I almost fell over.

"You're such a baby, Whit" Hailie said and walked after her into the living room with Alaina behind her.

Marshall came to me and took my hand as we walked side by side in to the others. Whit was standing by the fireplace and looked thrilled and as we sat down she dug her hand into her stocking. I smiled and looked over at Marshall who sat with a smile large as the Cheshire cat.

"Woooow" Whitney said as she saw the concert tickets to her favorite band Marshall and I bought her.

"Let me see" Hailie said and Whit showed it as it was the crown jewels. "Nice dad" she said as a compliment. "My turn" she said and stood up.

From her stocking she took out a card.

"Really dad?" she was shining. "Skiing in Aspen?" she danced towards us and gave her dad a kiss on the cheek. "Shave" she whispered and I giggled.

"Please don't" I whispered so low that only he heard it, I was feeling my cheeks heat as he gave me his special look.

"I won't if you like it" he whispered and kissed my cheek and then rubbed his chin against my neck.

I giggled and squirmed at the feeling and I could feel the heat in my lower belly. I pushed him off me and Alaina stuck her hand down her stocking and pulled out a box.

"Oh God, Unc. It's gorgeous" she said and put her new rose gold watch on. "Thank you so much" she came up and hugged her uncle.

"Jenna picked it out so you should really thank her" he said and smiled at me.

"You like it?" I asked worried.

"No. Not at all. I love it" she smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"Dad, you're up" Whit said and dragged Marshall from the couch to the fireplace.

"It's empty, I know it" he said and stuck his hand down and picked up a jewelry box.

He peered at his daughters and opened it. Inside was a lovely masculine wrist chain in gold.

"Wow this was cool" he said and let Alaina put it on him. "Who picked it out?" he said and glanced over at Hailie.

"Well we all did, but Hay had the last word as always" Whit said with a false sneer.