Chapter 41

~ Jenna's POV ~

I knew that I need to talk with Marshall about Whitney. The weekend was coming up and I didn't want them to stop with their tradition of meeting up just because I was in the house. I was going to offer him to get out of their sight so the girls could get here and see their dad. I felt at ease with my decision and went down to look for him. I walked around in the empty house I loved so much. He had his note pads laying everywhere and I smiled at his scribble and small sketches of superhero's and ... there was a heart with a J inside it. My cheeks flushed and tears pricked my eyes, how could I be so lucky? Someone somewhere must have thought that it was my turn for happiness now. Maybe I had earned it, with my tears and my pain earlier in life.

I could hear Marshall coming up the stairs from the studio in the basement and I hurried to wipe my eyes and walk away from the pad, it felt as if I've snooped on him and his innermost thoughts and I didn't want him to think I was nosey.

"Hey baby girl, what's up?" he said and I walked to him and hugged him around his waist.

"I need to talk to you, my love" I said and we sat down on the couch in the living room.

***

"No, it's out of the question, Jenna. Whit's not gonna dictate who I'm seeing or who I let into my house. Nah, you're staying and if she's not okay with it she need to figure out if she wants me in her life at all" he was quite upset but I stayed calm because I knew he wasn't going to hurt me.

"Marshall, don't say that, of course she want's you in her life. We just need to give her a little time. Maybe Hailie can talk to her, she seemed to like me on our shopping" I stroked his cheek and he leaned into my hand.

"How can ya bee so fuckin' chill about this?" Marshall looked at me with awe in his eyes.

"Because I want it to work out between me and your children" I smiled at him. "And Paul told me Whit's a drama queen since early years and drama suffocates if it doesn't get any air, just like fire". Not my fire to you though, I thought.

Marshall shook his head and smiled at me. He thought of what I told him and finally gave in.

"What do you wanna do while they're here?" he stroked my cheek and draw his thumb against my lower lip.

I was sticking out the tip of my tongue and licked it and he gasped. I softly bit down in his thumb and then I put my lips around it, sucking it lightly. His eyes widened and he adjusted his pants with his other hand, feeling a bit short of breath, I think. I let it go and smiled at him as he inhaled sharply and sucked in his lower lip, holding it with his teeth.

"You enchantress, you're making me crazy" he said and kissed me deeply with a hunger I've never felt before.

We ended up laying on the couch making out and he pushed his hard member against me, lightning my own fire. I stroked his soft skin under his t-shirt and felt his muscles move under my hands. He was so perfect and I wanted to touch him, feel him, all of him. I let my hand wander down to his sweat pants and let it stroke inside the waist, grabbing his ass.

He moaned into my mouth and I stroked his hips on my way to his member. He lifted himself up a bit so my hands could wander to my target.

"Jenna?" he said and I peeked up at him with a shrewd look on my face. "What are ya doin'?"

"I need to touch you" I said and he rolled over to my side so I could reach him better.

I put my hand around his now rock hard member and he gasped again. My touch made his breathing erratic and he kissed me and bit down into my lower lip.