Chapter 21

~ Jenna's POV ~

We went through the big gates to the gated community Marshall lives in and I looked with big eyes at the mansions we passed by. One house bigger than the next and I bet everybody had the same lawnmower man because the grass in the gardens looked as it were perfectly cut with nail scissor. After a bit we drove up on a driveway in front of a gigantic house.

What am I doing here? My mind started to spin out of control. I can't fit in here, I'm too much of a lower class citizen. This place was screaming money and that was something I didn't have. My body started to shake and tears filled my eyes.

What was you expecting, you fool? A trailer park. Don't fuck this up and you can be rich too. Just give him a blow job and be the whore your mom's genes made you out to be, skank.

I saw Paul at the door as he said good bye to Marshall and went to his car. Great, he doesn't like me, I wonder what he was doing here. Trying to talk Marshall out of this affair maybe.

Sam opened the back seat door, but I couldn't move. He brought my bags from the trunk and went into the house at the same time as Marshall came towards me. I could hardly breathe he is so beautiful.

"Hi there my fairy" he said and leaned against the car door. His eyes scanned over my body and he smiled his cute smile. "Wanna come in?"

I looked down on my knotted fingers laying in my lap and I felt like a fool, I couldn't move nor speak now. I'm such an idiot.

Suddenly Marshall got into the car beside me and closed the door. In a swift move he grabbed my hips, lifted me up and sat me down in his lap. I snaked my arms around his neck and he held me to his body.

"You're shaking, baby girl, you alright?" he mumbled against my ear as he stroked my back with his warn hands.

I put my head in the crook of his neck and nodded. "I am now" I whispered against his soft skin.

"Oh baby, come here so I can get a good look at ya" he leaned back and his eyes skimmed over my face. He gave me feathery kisses on my cheeks and lips as he held my head with his hands and let his fingers run through my hair. He gave me small pecks down the side of my neck and I trembled. "You are so fucking beautiful" he said and kissed my lips again. "And you smell heavenly" he gave me another kiss. "I've missed you so much" another kiss. "Baby girl, I can't believe you're here".

The kiss he gave me this time didn't stop. He deepened it and let his tongue lick my lower lip. I separated my lips and met him with my tongue and the feeling was sensational. His hands stroked my back and my thigh and the Heavy warm feeling in my lower belly was back with full force. I moaned silently into his mouth as one of his hands held my head in place and the other massaged my hip and waist. My nails ran through his short hair and it felt as I couldn't get close enough to him. He started to move his pelvis against my lower parts and I could feel his member harden beneath me.

"Fuck!" he sighed when our lips separated for some well needed air and I looked at him through my lashes. His eyes were dark and his breath heavy. I tried to sort out my thoughts and catch my breath.

"Damn baby girl, I don't need a house, we can just live in the car, right" he smiled at me and stroked my face with the back of his hand. "I've missed this heat on your cheeks, baby. Let's get into the house before my neighbors starts to wonder if were doing more than just having a heated teenage make out session".

I nodded and he opened the door, got out and turned to give me his hand. I took it and hold on to it as if my life depended on it. I was so nervous and he could feel it.