Chapter 2

~ Jenna's POV ~

Emily jumped up and down squeaking of joy when Eminem's sidekick, who introduced himself as Denaun invited us to the lounge area backstage. I was not as happy as she was. I was uncomfortable and I wonder why we were invited. We are nobody's.

Now we were surrounded of celebs and sluts again, like in the VIP area out by the stage. I felt invisible when I stood there. Denaun was talking to Emily and she laughed out loud. She's only seventeen years old but she acts like she's been talking to celebs her whole life. So open and care free. I'm going to stay for her sake. She is really enjoying herself. Damn, I wish I were as brave as her. She can talk to anyone about anything. I'm just ... worthless. Just not interesting. And I'm extremely boring.

My father's voice rolled around in my head, telling me what a piece of shit I am. What a hoe I am and that I was only good for one thing.

Maybe, just maybe you can be good in the sack, 'cus you can't do anything else right, you fucking skank.

All of a sudden the room got quiet. People started to mumble and point at the doorway and I understood why when I saw him, the main attraction come in. Like on que the room started to buzz again and he was approached by a dozen men and women who wanted to slap hands, get hugs and, by the women slip scraps of paper down his pockets, I guess with their phone numbers on them.

I saw how he almost wrestled away from them and steered towards Denaun, Emily and me. I bowed my head and hoped that he wouldn't see me because I wasn't sure that I could say another word to him without throwing up.

When I at last dared to peek up I saw that he still had his sight set on me and I could feel the heat on my cheeks. Our eyes locked and my breathing stopped. I wished that the wall behind me could swallow me so I could disappear.

Don't faint, Jenna please don't faint was all I could think.

My head was spinning and just when I was about to pass out Emily laid her hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Breathe, Jenna or you gonna fall over". I sucked in air as if it was my first breath in life.

Now he stood in front of me and I didn't know where to look. He was so much bigger than me so I almost felt crowded by him and I backed up so I had my back against the wall.

Please Jenna, don't mess this up. My mind became blank and I wasn't sure if this was real or just in my imagination. I had never been the one who talk to people I don't know. I'm not sure I like to talk to people at all actually.

"So, Jenna did you enjoy the show?" he looked down at me with his amazing eyes and he gave me a half grin.

He talks. To me. What did he say? Something about the show. If I liked it.

"Yes of course, you really know how to entertain a big crowd" I said quietly.

~ Eminem's POV ~

I went in into the lounge area and looked around. I haven't talked to Denaun after I asked him to stop Jenna, so I wasn't sure if she had stayed or if she was happy with the pics we took before and left. I spot her standing by a wall, her niece talking to Denaun beside her. Jenna wasn't involved in their conversation at all. She looked as she were occupied with her thoughts.

I started to walk straight at her and our eyes locked again. Jenna's cheeks were flushing pink and her eyes wide open. I noticed that the room went buzzing, but I'm used to people staring at me, so I didn't care. She broke our stare at each other and bowed her head. She was fucking gorgeous.