Chapter 49

~ Jenna's POV ~

The light woke me up and I was in a complete confusion. Where am I and why does it feel like I have someone behind me? I spun around in panic and saw Marshall sleeping beside me. I started to remember everything vaguely and put my head on my pillow again, watching him sleep. The quilt was down over his hips and I had his torso in front of me to admire and adore. I was afraid to touch him but I had missed him for so long so I couldn't help myself.

I let my fingers skim over his Hailie tattoo and he flinched a bit but kept on sleeping. I leaned in and kissed his chest and he opened one eye and peeked at me.

"Sorry" I said "I couldn't help myself". I smiled at him and he shut his eye again and smiled.

"Go on" he said with his raspy morning voice and I could feel my belly flutter with butterflies.

I kissed him again and he inhaled sharply as I continued down his abs over to his navel where I dipped my tongue.

"I don't wanna take advantage of you Jenna because you're quite weak still but if you continue this I am going to fuck you" he still had his eyes closed and he talked softly.

I kissed him down towards where the quilt where and his abs flickered and his breathing got heavier. I could feel my own heat rise and I got more and more courageous. I removed the quilt and saw his throbbing member and I looked up and met his lust filled eyes.

"Last chance to stop, Jenna" he popped up at his elbows and looked down at me as I stood on all fours between his legs.

I didn't break our gaze as I took him into my mouth and closed my lips around his hard member. His eyes rolled back in his head and he stopped breathing as he lay back down again with a moan in the back of his throat.

"Jenna for fuck sake, you're killing me" he whispered and I smiled as I kept rolling my tongue around him. "We haven't seen each other for weeks and you start with sucking my dick?"

"Want me to stop?" I asked him and I already knew the answer.

"Fuck no ... or yes if you want to ... or fuck no" he started to thrust his member harder into my mouth as his hand got tangled in to my hair.

Suddenly he lifted me up and rolled me over so I got under him and he kissed me with a heat that lit me up even more. He stared me straight in the eyes and slowly, oh so slowly eased himself inside me until he filled me totally.

"Oh God, Marshall" I moaned and he eased himself out just as slowly only to slide in again.

My eyes started to fill up with tears and he stopped immediately and gazed down at me.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked and I smiled and shook my head as I tried to wipe away the tear that escaped.

"No Marshall I am just so happy" I whispered and he filled me again.

"Me too baby girl, me too. I want to see you, please" he said and rolled around again so I was on top.

I hesitated when he pulled the hem of the t-shirt I've borrowed from him. I wasn't sure that I wanted him to see the skinny me as we made love. He sat up so we suddenly were face to face and he pleaded to me.

"Please Jenna, I've been missing you for so long" he whispered between the kisses he gave me.

I nodded and the shirt was lifted off me and I pulled my arms up in an attempt to hide.

"Oh no baby don't ever hide yourself from me, I've told ya that before" he said and removed my arms from my chest.

I leaned forward and he steered his member to my entrance and I sat down on him as far as I could, feeling his every inch filling me.