Chapter 36

~ Marshall's POV ~

"How do you feel, baby girl?" I asked her and stroked her back.

"Different" she whispered with her hoarse voice and peeked up at me with a small smile on her fantastic lips.

"Different how?" this could be interesting.

"Physically I feel a bit ... sore" she turned pink and she giggled a little. "Mentally I feel ..." she hesitated and I hoped and prayed she'll say something good. "... complete" she gave my chest a kiss.

"Oh baby girl you make me so happy by saying that. Not the sore part tho, 'cus I soon wanna get you going again" I said and rolled over her so she was stuck under me as I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

She giggled and I chuckled at first but when she felt my dick stirring at her cord she stopped and stared up at me. She swallowed hard as I met her gaze with a serious look on my face.

"I ... I don't think I ..." she shook her head and I started to laugh at her.

"Oh Jenna, as much as I would love to give ya another tasting of the Slim Shady power tool I just need a shower first. You too, so come on" I rose and put my hand out for her to grab.

"Shower?" she hesitated and I nodded. "Together?" she looked all shy again and I frowned.

"Doll, we've just been as close as two people can get, a little late to be shy now, huh?" I asked her and wondered what was wrong.

"Yes, I know but in the shower you'll ..." another hesitation and now she couldn't even look at me.

I sat down on the bed side and took her hand in mine. I kissed her wrist and she finally looked up at me.

"Please tell me what's up, Jenna" I urged her to talk to me.

"In the shower you'll see me. I mean my body. In a scrutinizing light" she whispered now and I frowned at her, trying to understand what she said.

"But I've seen your body before. In the pool for example".

"Yes, yes I know, but then I have got the water to hide in and you haven't been so ... attentive there either. In a shower you'll see ... it all" she bowed her head and I could feel this was something that meant a lot to her.

"Tell me, baby. Please" I whispered to her and prepared for the worst.

She sat up and put the duvet up over her chest.

"Well, I have scars" she said quietly and I closed my eyes and nodded in comprehension. "My father ..." I put my hand up and interrupted her.

"No, don't think of him now" I said and kissed her lips softly. "I'll take the candles into the bathroom so we don't need to turn on the light okay" I gave her a stroke on the cheek with my thumb as I cupped her face with my hand. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against it.

"Thank you" she said and looked up at me with tear filled eyes.

I didn't want our fantastic evening to end like this. I needed to fix this. Fix her. I started to carry candles into the bathroom and she giggled at my acts of equilibrium and balance as I tried to take on as many as I could at once.

At last I've made a cozy atmosphere in there and offered her my hand again. This time she took it and I smiled at her leading her to the shower.

"I've dreamed of this" I told her as I massaged her body with the foam of the luxurious soap.

"Really?" she asked and I kissed her cheek.

"Yes really" I said and stroked my hands over her breasts and over her flat belly. "It's just as I imagined it, you're perfect and I'm in heaven".