Chapter 84

~ Jenna's POV ~

We talked to Paul about going out with my story to the press to shut my mom up once and for all. He wondered if it wasn't better to settle with her in private instead but I thought she had got enough money for her lies, I didn't want her to get a single cent more. Not from us, not from anyone. I had been talking to Chrissy and Ron about it too and they were ready to back me up, even though they were a bit worried for my sake. The pressure of go and tell it all could be damaging for me and the baby. I told them not to worry. I felt confident in this.

"Okay, so we start out with a press release that you two are willing to tell your story and then we drop that you are gonna do a full interview with Sway Calloway, just as the Kamikaze interview" Paul said and I nodded at him.

"Is he okay? I mean I love the Kamikaze interview, Sway seems nice and all but ..." I said and tried to express my fears of being asked the wrong kind of questions.

"I've known Sway a long time" Marshall said. "We set up the questions in advance so you won't be surprised" he took my hand and kissed it.

"Besides, we are taping it and we gonna go through it before we release it" Paul said and I nodded at the both of them.

"Okay" I said and sighed. "Set it up".

"When the bomb of you and me hit the Stans there's no turning back, baby girl" Marshall seemed worried and that made me wonder if this was wise after all. "But you'll be okay" he added.

"Your female fans will hate me" I whispered and bowed my head, thinking of how this life will be for me after this.

"For a while, but they know I've been lonely and single too long, baby. I'll set them straight" he said and kissed my hand again. "I want to display you for the world. I want them to see what a fucking beauty I have in my life. I'm so proud I could burst you know what I'm saying" he chuckled.

I smiled a little at him. He's so corny sometimes, just like a child in some ways. I shook the anxiety off and straighten myself up a little. I could do this. I would probably puke of nervousness but that may be it.

"Okay, let's talk to Mr. Calloway then" I said and Paul smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

"You'll be fine, Jenna. How's the mini-Em doing by the way?" he said and made a motion with his head at my belly.

"I believe he's just fine. Growing and stretching in there" I said quietly and I could feel the heat rise on my cheeks.

I still have some problems talking about the baby because it meant that everyone knew that I had sex with Eminem. They know that anyway, but it became so obvious now when I'm showing. Silly I know.

***

Sway Calloway was a very compassionate man that I liked a lot after just thirty minutes of talking. He and Marshall were close, anyone could see that and I now knew why Marshall seemed so relaxed in the Kamikaze interview. Swift had that way about him, he made us feel right at home.

He had been so kind and flown to Detroit from New York just because Marshall didn't want me to fly now. Everyone said that it was no risk of me traveling but you know the man by now, he's stubborn.

We met up for the interview in Shady Records conference room and as the light and cameras were rigged we got our makeup done. I had been feeling sick to my stomach the whole morning and had hardly got a piece of the breakfast down, despite Marshall's nagging.

"Before we start you are eating something, just so we are clear with that" he said and frowned at me when I nodded and sighed. "I tell Nance to get what you want okay" he took his phone out and I swallowed the worst nausea.