Chapter 61

~ Jenna's POV ~

We moved slowly up the stairs hand in hand and my heart was filled with love for this man, his family, this house and for everything else I could think that just seemed to amazing to be true. I glanced down at my new ring that glistened in the light from the spotlights in the ceiling and I smiled. I didn't even know a love like this was possible but when I looked up at Marshall he smiled back at me and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Still like it?" he asked and I shook my head.

"No, I love it" I whispered to him and hugged his bicep as we walked down the hall to our bedroom.

"And I love you" he whispered back as we went in and closed the door behind us.

"And I love you more" I said and turned to wrap my arms around his neck and tip toed up so I could reach the side of his neck to kiss it.

"Impossible" he said and I frowned at him. "It's impossible for you to love me more than I love you because no one has ever seen such strong love before than the love I feel for you" he whispered as I continue to kiss his jugular whom pulsed quicker by the moment. "Now, let us get you out of this dress, baby girl" he said and pulled my red dress over my head.

As he did he discarded it on the floor he took one look at me before his jaw dropped and he froze. I had black lace lingerie and nylons with a garter holding them up. I looked up at Marshall and he was like in a trance.

"Holy fuck Jenna, what are you doing to me?" he whispered and I giggled a little. "You mean you've been wearing that underneath the dress the whole evening?" he sat down at the bedside and gawked at me.

"Like it?" I asked him though I had the answer in his eyes.

"No, I love it" he said and gave me a crooked smile before he snaked his arms around my waist and placed me between his legs.

He started to kiss the skin over my breasts and as he went on my nipples got harder by the second under the lace in my bra.

"You know with this kind of outfit I'm not going to make love to you" he said and my heart sank as I froze in his arms thinking that he doesn't want me like this.

"I'm sorry, I'll take it off" I said and tried to get away from his arms. "I thought you might like it, but you don't so I'll just ..." he interrupted me by standing up and giving me the hottest kiss ever.

"I said I'm not going to make love to you in this" he said and kissed me hard again. I'm going to fuck you in it" he smirked at me and I relaxed a bit. "I'm going to make love to you after I've fucked you real good" he started to massage my breasts and holding me tight to his body so I could feel his erection push in to my belly.

"Oh, yes please" I said and smiled at him as he laid me down on the bed and then got rid of his clothes.

"I want you to keep this on, okay by you?" he asked and I smiled at him as my cheeks got more pink by the second. "Hey, you started this by putting it on" he smiled at me and lifted an eyebrow.

He started out by stroking my nylon clad legs from my feet to the junction of my thighs, as he did he had such a concentrated look on his face I couldn't stop smiling at him.

"Laughing at me, huh?" he said and I shook my head still smiling. "You are like a mix between an enchantress and a fairy, casting your love spells for me to obey your every will" he started to kiss my belly on his way up to my breasts.

"if I'm an enchantress you have to be a sorcerer using your magic on me to melt like wax in your hands" I whispered with my now erratic hoarse voice as his hands and mouth was all over me, caressing, nibbling and sucking my skin.