Chapter 89

~ Jenna's POV ~

We were in the conference room at the studio, the same as we shoot the interview in. I was so nervous and I felt that Marshall had the same feeling.

Nancy had lay the table with water, soft drinks and donuts and I couldn't help myself to look at the pastries with a yearning gaze.

"Stop drooling lil' one and get the good ones before they disappear down the throat of your fiancée" Paul chuckled and I bowed my head in embarrassment before he hugged me tight. "Nice to see you again".

"Nice to see you too Paul" I said hand hugged him back. "Uhm ... there's something I need to talk to you about, when you have the time" I said quietly to him and he frowned at me. "Not now" I added and he nodded.

"I call ya" he said and moved over to Marshall and gave his hand a slap. "Em Jenna, sit down and let's see what a buzz you can create in the world" he chuckled and we all took our places.

The publicist was connecting the huge flat screen and tuned in the right channel. I took Marshall's hand and he smiled a tense smile at me before he took it to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

It was an utterly weird feeling to see myself on the TV and when I started to talk I bowed my head and shook it. I sounded so different than I thought. Hoarse and tiny almost like a child with a cold. I look up again and watched as the interview went on. The team had done a great job with the cutting and we couldn't see anything of Marshall's outburst. The content of the talk we had with Sway was informative but with the feeling of sitting person-to-person with friends and talk like over a dinner or something like that.

When it was over I felt the whole crew's eyes were on Marshall and me and as I looked around I started to feel a bit uneasy. I was waiting for someone to say something but no one did, instead they started to clap their hands at us. I just stared at them and when Marshall filled in and started to applaud I rolled my eyes, shook my head and gave them a crooked smile. Nancy had tears in her eyes and some of the crew looked really emotional.

"That was fucking amazing" Marshall said as the clapping faded and Paul nodded as if he was a very proud dad or something.

"Now let's see how the world took it" he said and the publicist flipped a remote control at the TV and suddenly we could see news casts from different entertaining channels splitting the screen.

Paul was firing up a couple of lap tops and logged in on different social media to see how it was received. On the TV we saw short cuts from the interview and the TV hosts rambled on first about the car in the house and Kim and then about my life from early years. They had no pictures of me yet other than the snapshots they've taken from the interview.

On the lap tops we could see fans and what I presumed was haters screaming out their opinions, a few nasty ones but 95% of them were on the positive side.

Paul read a few pages and told us that the male Stan's said that Marshall was a lucky son of a bitch who had caught such a hot babe. I looked over at him and behind his mask of coolness I could see a bit of enjoyment too.

Paul told us that the female Stan's felt sorry for me, they were upset on my behalf and wished that I could forget the hard shit and live happily with Marshall.

The other 5% wanted me dead for taking their Eminem from them and some of them was as nasty that Paul just didn't read them out loud.

I turned to Marshall and frowned at him. When he met my gaze and my worried eyes he walked over to me and embracing me in his arms.

"Why the worried face, my love? This is a very good reaction, both from the fans and the media" he whispered in my ear and I could relax a little. The TV kept showing clips of us and the social media kept on spewing out praise over us and mostly about me.