Chapter 35

A/N :

This chapter will be a bit different, but I wanted to give you both Jenna's and Marshall's side of this particular story.

~ Jenna's POV ~

It was a wonderful dinner and when we finally came past the contraceptive question we had a really good time, sharing desserts and talking about all and nothing. Marshall is such a funny man and he has quite some stories from his tours.

As the hours went on the restaurant cleared out of guest and soon it was just the two of us there.

"What do you say beautiful, wanna go back?" he asked me and I nodded.

We went out to the wooden pier and strolled slowly back to our bungalow hand in hand. We stopped a couple of times and every time he kissed me softly.

As we came in I could feel that there was something different in there. I looked around and saw rose petals on the floor like a path leading in to the bedroom.

I spun around and looked at Marshall and he shrugged and nodded at me to go on. I took his hand and we opened the double door to the bedroom.

Candles. Candles all over the room, on the table, on the floor, on the window sill. More rose petals on the floor and on the bed. Tears filled my eyes as I felt Marshall's arms around me and his chin on my shoulder.

"When did you do this?" I asked him.

"I had some help" he said and kissed my cheek.

"It's perfect" I turned around in his arms and kissed him softly.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want, okay" he said and wiped away a tear under my eye.

I nodded at him and kissed him again. I cling to him with my arms around his neck and he stroked my back as our kisses got more and more desperate. He pressed me to him and I could feel his hard member pressing to my belly.

Suddenly he turned me around and opened my zipper and kissed my back as he went down my spine. I was trembling in his arms as he lifted my shoulder straps and let the dress fall to the floor.

I had matching grey lingerie and he nodded in approval. I turned to him and lifted his t-shirt off him by pulling the hem over his head. Then I went for his belt and as I unbuckled it he leaned back and let me undress him. I kicked off my shoes and got down on the floor kneeling in front of him to untie his Jordan's. '

As I sat there he looked down on me and as I locked my eyes with his he moaned audibly.

"Fuck Jenna, you in that position is a fucking sight for sore eyes" he said and held a hand under my chin.

I continued taking his shoes, socks and pants off. When I was done I kissed his knee and thigh and he gasped as he looked at me.

"Ya need to get up from there before I do something I'll regret" he sounded out of breath as he held his hand out for me to take as I got up from the floor.

He pushed me against the bedroom door and as I folded my arms around his neck he grabbed my ass and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pressed his hard member against my center.

I moaned and he growled as we continued with the deep kisses and the nibbling on each other's necks. Our breaths mixed and soon I was hardly able to tell where I started and he ended.

He took me to the bed and lay me gently down on the rose petals. He showered me with kisses and nibbled my skin. He sucked at my jugular and the feeling was sensational. He stripped me out of my lingerie and bit down in my nipples one by one.