Chapter 80

A/N

Thank you all for over 10K reads. I had no idea when I started this that I even could write still not sure but all your comments and votes makes me tearful. You are the best. Stay beautiful ❤️

~ Jenna's POV ~

I woke up early on the first Saturday in May of a sunray hit my face. Marshall was laying beside me spread out like a starfish snoring lightly. I turned my head to look at him as I suddenly felt a movement in my belly. It felt like a flutter but stronger and my hand instinctively landed over it and I could feel it again, this time even more intense. This was the first time I ever reflected that there were a little person in there, before this, I just thought of it as a ... clod of our DNA, mixed together to something that was going to be beautiful.

I looked over at Marshall again and felt a tear of joy run down my cheek. I so wanted to share this with him but he's been working so hard lately and he really needed his sleep. I smiled and glanced back down at my stomach. It had a bump now and I could see my body change a little every day. Marshall had noticed it too but he mostly concentrated at my breast, which had enlarged a bit, not much but enough for him to feel the need of stroking them every chance he got.

I yawned and stretched out my arms and legs to see if they worked properly after our hot encounter last night. I smiled and felt some soreness as if I had been working out and in a way, I had.

"What have I done to deserve waking up beside the most beautiful smiling fairy there is?" I heard Marshall say with his sexy raspy sleepy voice.

I could feel the heat on my cheeks as I looked up at him remembering things we did that I even can't find words to describe. I smiled wider and he raised an eyebrow at me wondering what's going through my head.

"Oh I see ..." he said as he understood. "Yeah, that was pretty fucking hot" he whispered as his hand stroked his chest down to his member. "Wanna go on?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I don't think my body can take any more of that right now" I licked my lip and bite down in my bottom lip.

"Then stop licking your lips as if you were thinking of licking something else just as you did last night" he whispered and I could see the duvet rise where his private parts was.

I looked away and put my arm over my now flushed face and I could feel the bed moving as he came closer to me. His hand stroked my arm as he pulled it away for him to see me.

"Don't hide baby girl, you were amazing last night. Don't ever feel ashamed of that" he now lay beside me popped up on his elbow looking down at my pink face. "You have my heart and soul sweet thing. I can't believe there was I time I didn't even know you were alive".

"I wasn't" I said to him as I stroked his cheek. "I wasn't alive before I met you. I existed, nothing more".

I loved these lazy mornings when he didn't need to rush off to work. We could stay in bed talking and get up when we felt like it.

"I have something to tell you" I said to him and he immediately looked interested. "This morning, I felt the baby move" I whispered and looked smiling down at my belly again.

"Really?" he said and lay his hand over it as in awe. "Oh baby that's ..." he gasped for air before he continued "... heavenly".

I put my hand over his and we just laid there in some kind of bliss of being together. The baby in me was still right now but I promised him that I would tell him next time for him to feel it to.

"Do you still fit in your skinny jeans or do I need to tell Hailie that you two need to go shopping?" he said stroked the bump and my hip with his big warm hand.