Chapter 45

A/N Thank each and every one of you for over 3K reads.

~ Jenna's POV ~

The morning light woke me up and the second I opened my eyes they filled up with tears. Today's the day. I'm going home. Six wonderful weeks is coming to an end and I hated it.

Since we came back from the hospital we have been isolated ourselves in Marshall's beautiful house, ordered in food, watched movies in the theatre, made love over and over again and just enjoyed each other's company. We have made the most of every hour and stayed up really late talking about all and nothing.

We even baked cupcakes and used the left over frosting in some pretty special ways over our bodies. God, I'm blushing just by thinking of it.

I can't believe how much I've changed since I came here. Marshall has taken me out of my shell and I've become a woman under his care.

How can I ever thank him for that?

I didn't want to move but I needed to go to the bathroom and I tried my best not to wake Marshall up. Mission failed totally and as I was about to go he grabbed me around my waist and threw me down on the bed again and rolled over me, cocooning me with his body.

"Where ya going, beautiful?" he said with his sexy scratchy morning voice as he stroked some wisps of hair off my face.

"Bathroom, I'll be right back" I said but he didn't move. "Marshall, I don't think you want me to have an accident in your bed" I peered up at his wonderful face.

"Our" he said.

"What?" I frowned at him.

"Our, this is our bed, not mine" he explained and I blushed at his cuteness.

"I like the sound of that, but I really need to go. Now" I motioned to slide away from him but he still didn't let me go.

"Promise you come back" he said seriously and I didn't know if he meant from the bathroom or if he had a deeper meaning by it, like come back from Sweden.

"I promise, as fast as I can" I said just as earnest.

He kissed my cheeks and gave me small pecks on my lips as he rolled off me. When I stood up he suddenly yelled for me to stop.

"What is it?" I said and turned to him just as he fired off a photo with his cellphone. "Oh my God, Marshall you delete that right now" I said with a stern voice on my way to the bathroom. "I'm naked for Christ's sake" I muttered to myself as I closed the door behind me.

"Sorry love, ain't gonna happen!" he yelled to me and I shook my head at him.

When I came out I asked him what he even is going to use a pic like that for. He showed me his phone and I could see he made it his backdrop and I jumped on him in an impossible attempt to try to get it from him. He wrestled me down in a moment and I was again finding myself underneath him.

"You can't keep it like that, what if someone sees it?" I pleaded with him.

"I'm just fucking with ya, fairy. Of course I'm not leaving it like that, no one's gonna drool over my naked baby girl. But I'm not deleting it tho', this can save my lonely nights when all I have is my hand and a jar of Vaseline". He chuckled to my chocked face and I started to laugh too, this man is crazy. And I'm crazy about him.

He started to kiss my neck and nibble at my skin as his beard tickled me I laughed even more. The motions our laughter created got us going from happy to horny in a moment. He kissed me deeply as he ran his hand down my side to the junction between my legs.