Chapter 12

~ Jenna's POV ~

In the elevator up to our floor Marshall invites me to his room. I don't know if it's such a good idea. With all this sexual tension between us, it feels like I can't trust myself in his presence. I'm like wax in his hot hands.

"Don't over think this" he says and strokes his thumb over the back of my hand.

"Okay, I'll come with you".

You are such a whore. Just like your bitch mom who fucked other men in motels for money and drugs.

Marshall can still feel my hesitation and he leans down and kisses the side of my head.

"You are so beautiful, baby girl" he whispers in my hair. I peek up at him and he gives me a reassuring smile. "We won't do anything you're not up for, okay".

His suite was enormous. It had huge windows in three directions and it was screaming luxury everywhere. When we came in the door I almost couldn't move, afraid to stain something with my strawberry fingers. I excused myself and asked for the bathroom.

The white tiled room had a large tub, his and hers basins, countless of crispy white towels and every hair, skin and face product you can ever imagine.

I made myself clean and went searching for Marshall. It was so weird to think about him with that name, he's always been Eminem to me, since my early teenage years that is.

I found him on a large couch, turned to view the city lights. He patted with his hand beside him for me to come and sit. I did and he grabbed one of my hands and put it up to his face.

"You tired, honey?" he's eyes searched mine.

"Yeah a bit, what time is it?" It felt as this day never should end.

Almost 1 a.m. We should hit the sack, baby".

I didn't understand, why did he drag me here if he wanted to get rid of me at once?

Because you are so fuckin' boring, you idiot.

I stood up and was on my way to the door as he grabbed me and hold me tight to his body.

"Stay, please" he pleaded in my ear.

"But ... " I started and he quickly laid a finger over my mouth to silence me.

"I know the deal, but I just want to have you close. Stay and sleep beside me tonight". His voice cracked a little at the end. "I don't want to be alone".

What could I do, he melted my heart.

"I don't have anything to wear in bed", I said "I can go get some in my room".

"Take something of mine" he said and walked me into the largest closet I've ever seen. He gave me a t-shirt and walked me to the bathroom. "Here's everything you need" he said and opened a drawer with toothbrushes and other dental things.

"Oh okay, give me a minute" I said and he left me.

I made my nightly routine in supersonic speed, at least that's what it felt like. Then I just stood there, gazing myself in the mirror.

"You can do this, Jenna" I said. "You're a grown woman and sometime is gonna be the first". I tried to convince myself but who, was I kidding? I was shaking as a leaf.

I straighten up and changed into Marshall's t-shirt. It almost reached my knees. I smiled and went to the bedroom.

"I'll be right with ya, baby doll. Just gonna make myself irresistible" he joked and I thought to myself that he already is.