Chapter 14

~ Jenna's POV ~

This show was even more amazing than yesterday's. I knew now, when I saw Marshall out there that he was feeling something deeper towards me. I still couldn't understand it, I mean me, plain and ordinary Jenna.

That lil' fucker must be out of his mind. I mean check these hookers out. He can fuck a new chick every night if he wanted, but he chose you. A fuckin' skank, that's what you are. Damn, he must be a faggot.

I shake my head to get rid of the hard words that I had been fed my whole life. I was sick and tired of it and concentrated only on the music now. On the music and on Marshall, of course.

Don't be surprised if he turns out a stinking gay.

After the show Tom took me to Marshalls dressing room again and the backstage area was even more chaotic today. This was the last show for the summer and the crew was planning a big party.

They had transformed the lounge area to a strip bar, with poles, mirrors and of course almost naked girls. Marshall had told me about it and asked if we should join the crew.

I don't feel comfortable around so much alcohol so I said that if he wanted to go, I shouldn't stop him but I had no plans of attending myself.

I felt really uncomfortable among these women too. They all made me feel like a grey mouse in comparison.

Now I waited for Marshall in his dressing room and I hoped he'll be here soon. The party had already started out there and the noises got louder. I could hear a bottle smashing to the floor and it was unnerving just to sit there.

When the yelling and screaming increased I decided to open the door and have a peek on what's happening.

I saw Marshall with one blonde on each side hanging on to his arms, pushing their boobs at him and laughing. They came from the stage area so I believed that he hadn't been there for long. I opened the door fully just in time to see another girl come up to him and put her hands around his neck.

"Ladies please, back off" he said and smiled a little at them. His voice was playful so he didn't sound very eager to get rid of them.

I just stood there, as if I had turned to ice. My eyes wide and my mouth had dropped.

Tom saw me and tried to get Marshalls attention with a loud cough. It worked and as Marshalls eyes met mine I finally got control of my body again and backed up into the dressing room. I hit the couch with my knees and it made me sit. I could hear Marshall scream to the strippers to back off and then he appeared in the doorway.

I sat there, with my mouth still open and I felt ashamed over myself. I was embarrassed over the fact that I had caught him in that situation. I shouldn't have open the door. Why did I do that?

This is his life. I don't belong here. He has all right to be with his crew and these girls.

Oh you stupid little fool. Don't you understand? He wants a little bitch at home who does all he asks and on tour he's gonna fuck all these girls, at once.

Marshall closed the door with a bang. He came up to me and shuffled the coffee table away so he could sit on his knees in front of me.

"Jenna baby, say something" he said and cupped my face with his hands. "Talk to me".

I couldn't answer him. I had lost the connection between my brain and mouth. I'm not even sure that I saw him. I was in total chock.

Suddenly the door swung up and two of the strippers tumble in. They shared a bottle of champagne between them and laughed at the scene they witnessed in front of them.