Chapter 11

~ Jenna's POV ~

I felt uncomfortable in Em's dressing room. He acted so quiet and cold against me. It was as if I wasn't even there. I felt as if I had done something wrong. We had a special moment in the car on the way over here and I thought he felt it too. But when he yelled at Denaun my fears of violence had flared up and as I didn't want to show Em how I felt, I had tried to calm down on my own. I understood that he felt that something was up and all my energy went to trying my best not to act weird.

You're always weird, bitch. 'Cuz you're an idiot as your mother, the whore.

As we reached the scene I greeted Paul and the others around. Em's other security guy, Tom got me a bar stool to sit on during the show. Before he goes out Em turn to me and gives me a gentle kiss. I look into his eyes and see that he's back. My loving, funny and caring Em is back.

He smacks my ass hard and I get chocked. As he says the show's for me I blush so hard. He hasn't shown me these kind of affection around his crew before. When he leaves I glance around and I see Paul smile at me. For the first time, he actually show's any kind of feelings towards me.

Sam lays his big hand at my shoulder and as I look up at his smile, my cheeks goes crimson.

I really don't need the stool Tom gave me. I just can't be still. I dance, sing along in every song and even jumps up and down sometime. I bob my head and wave my hand to the rhythm, just like the thousands of fans in the audience.

I can see why Em is the star up there. I definitely have nothing against Skylar, Royce, Denaun or the others, I see them all as very talented artists. But Em, he shines like a super nova on stage. He can be so cool and reserved in other situations, but on stage he's like ... on fire.

In the middle of the concert, when Skylar starts the intro to Stan Em comes running to our side of the stage. He grabs a bottle of water and a clean towel. Then he looks at me.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asks with a smile, wiping his face.

Before I have the chance to answer he gives me a deep kiss. His tongue plunders my mouth and all I could do was to let him do it. He was so sweaty and hot, by legs almost buckle.

I didn't even have the courage to look around me when he left me to go back out on stage, to see if Paul and the others was looking. I bet they did. The crowd went berserk and I in deed could understand them.

Just as the last song ended, Tom grabbed my elbow and urged me back to Em's dressing room. The chaos backstage was really too much to handle and I was glad he was by my side.

Em came in a couple of minutes after us and Tom left with the words that he'll be right outside.

"You were truly phenomenal, Em!" I shouted to him and was about to hug him.

"Stop, baby girl" he said and put his hand at my shoulder to hold me away from him.

What did I do? Is he going to go back to the closed Em he was before the show? I guess my face revealed my thoughts because he smiled and looked down at himself.

"I'm covered in sweat baby. I said I had a surprise for ya, remember. I don't want to ruin your outfit with my sweat, so I take a quick shower and then we can go, okay."

I want him to cover me with his sweat. I don't care about my outfit. I care about him. And the ache in my lower body parts was back.

But I guess he's already made up his mind, because he hit the shower and came out a couple of minutes later, only a towel around his waist.