Chapter 91

~ Jenna's POV ~

Today is the day that they are coming, my family and Cynthia. They called me yesterday from the airport in Sweden and told me how surprised they were over the luxury in the jet and what a nice trip this were going to be. I could just smile at them as I remembered my first time in that plane, on our way to Hawaii.

"You up?" Marshall came down to the kitchen in just his joggers hanging from his hips rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep. I'm way too excited" I squealed and clapped my hands a little as I hurried over to hug him.

"Damn baby girl, you're like a ten year-old on Christmas eve" he said and wrapped me in his arms as he smiled down at me. "I love seeing you this happy".

"I'm always happy when I'm with you, but this day is special. I've missed them so much" I felt that I needed to hold back a little not to make him feel that I'm not happy with him.

"Baby you don't need to apologize ... nor explain yourself. It'll be great to have them here" he kissed my lips softly and I smiled at him. "Damn that smile" he stroked my chin with his fingers. "You can melt any heart with it".

"I don't know about that" I said and blushed at his sudden emotional behavior. "I've gone through too many years without smiling and it's enough of that" I said and took his hand as I lead him to the breakfast counter which I had set with waffles and fruit. "What do you want on your waffles Marsh?" I said from the refrigerator.

"Take some syrup. And some coffee would be ..." I was already going towards him with the coffeepot and syrup in my hands and a carrot stuck between my teeth. "You gonna grow a bunny rabbit in there as you eat these" he said and nodded at my mouth.

"Yes, a little orange B-Rabbit" I smiled as I took a bite of it.

"No way he's being orange. Everyone would think that you cheated on me with that fucker Trump" he chuckled and I giggled at him.

"Silly man" I said and put a waffle on a plate for him and handled him the syrup.

On my own I put some watermelon dices and some chocolate topping. I kept crunching on my carrot as I ate the waffle too and Marshall stopped and looked over at me. I stopped chew and looked up at him.

"I love you" he said and I almost choked on a piece of food and started to cough.

He slapped my back a couple of times and gave me my orange juice to rinse down whatever it was who was stuck in my throat.

"I'm so sorry" I said when I had catch my breath and looked up at him with teary eyes. "I just ..." I said and cleared my throat. "I'm sorry to break that moment".

"If you do that on me at the altar I'll ..." he said and put his hands around my throat and squeezed softly.

"I won't eat carrots on my way up the aisle" I said and he chuckled as he kissed me softly. "I love you too, Marsh. More than you can ever imagine" I said and he cupped my face and gave my lips soft peck's.

"Are you alright with your fam staying at the hotel?" he asked even though we've been through this over and over. "They can stay here ... we can just ... "

"No Marsh, I want them there and us here. I know there's space but I want to be able to do ... things with you without them hearing" I said and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Do things with me, huh? What things are you referring to? He said and I tried to bow my head but he wouldn't let me. "Jenna come on, you can't still be embarrassed of talking about this, after all this time?" he smiled at me and I took a deep breath. "After all we've been doing?" his eyes flared at me and my belly butterflies came alive as the first time he looked at me.