Chapter 31

~ Jenna's POV ~

He was here. He actually was here. I couldn't think of anything else than his warm body embracing me. I saw from the second he came in that he'd been as sad as me, it was in his eyes and in his whole body language.

But now I knew that everything will be alright. As long as I'm with him I'll be okay.

We just have to take care of the Whit-problem later, right now I just wanted to feel him close to me.

He rocked me and we just sat there for a while as if the world had stopped and it was just the two of us here.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl" he whispered as he kissed my temple.

I shook my head and said that nothing of this was his fault. He hadn't raised Whitney to act like that he had done an amazing job with all of his girls.

"She's just ... I don't know, taking all her frustration out on you, I suppose. I don't wanna defend her behavior, but she's had a rough time lately" he sighed.

"I'm sorry for running" I didn't even recognize my own voice it was too raucous of all the crying. "I just lost it".

"Thank God you called Paul otherwise you'll be half way around the globe right now. This saved me the trip to Sweden to get you back" he chuckled.

I smiled and turned my head up to look at him. I stroke my fingers under his eyes and shook my head softly.

"I promise I'll never run out like this again, I don't want to be the reason you look so sad. You don't deserve it" I said and he closed his yes.

He kept them close and I ran my fingers down to his gorgeous lips. He flickered as I touched his lower lip and he kissed my fingers. I sat up and let my lips meet his very softly and a tremor went through his body as he held me tight.

"I thought I never was going to feel your lips on mine again" he whispered and I kissed him again.

"I thought this was over" I said and licked his lips so he'll let me in.

With a low growl he deepened the kiss as he held my head with both his hands and massaged my tongue with his. Our breathing mixed together and my hands held a tight grip around his neck.

When we came up for some well needed air he looked me deep in my eyes and then kissed my forehead.

"Are you ready to go home?" he asked me and for a second I got confused.

Home for me was still in Sweden but I know he meant his home. As if he could read my mind he smiled at me.

"I told ya to see may home as your own" ne nuzzled his nose to mine. "Our home".

We rose and he took my hand.

"Where's your bags?" he asked.

I looked around but couldn't see them.

"I have no idea. I hope they ain't still on the curb where I last saw them" I shrugged.

As we walked out the door we met Paul and Nance who had been hoovering outside the whole time. Paul's eyes met Marshall's as Nance's met mine and we all nodded at the same time. Nance clapped her hands together and smiled at us. Paul patted Marshall's shoulder and then gave me a hug.

"Thanks, the both of you" Marshall said and then asked Paul about my luggage.

The two of them went to get it from a nearby checkroom and Nance put her arm around me in a motherly manner.