Jotaro Kujo | 'Grape Soda'

Requested by:

*blep blep :p

No-one's P.O.V.

Highschool. Jotaro had only just gotten back from that entire Egypt trip, and from what he can tell, nothing has changed. The Jojo had an actual friend now, but other then that, nothing has changed.

"Hey, Jotaro, why so gloomy?" Jotaro look over my shoulder and there stands his partner in crime, Noriaki Kakyoin. He turn fully, pulling his hat down and exposing one, glaring eye from underneath.

"Good grief, I'm just annoyed." He replied to the red head, he gave a closed eyes smile whilst saying; "Like always."

As soon as him and Noriaki got to class, Jotaro was swarmed by fangirls. All of them surrounding him, compliments were tossed around. Noriaki giggled as he went off to his seat, watching him get blocked off.

Jotaro would always sit at the far-left back desk, so he went over to take his usual seat. Through the crowd of girls I looked at hid companion, he was talking to someone. He looked at the person he was converting with.

Good grief... She was beautiful.

Perfectly styled hair, enchanting eyes, soft lips, and her smile, it was truly... Godly. Divine. Euphoric.

Jotaro had felt a sudden attraction to her, something just made him want to be closer to her. But of course, class started. It was a normal session, but just staring at her made everything stop.

Once class ended, Jotaro caught up with Noriaki outside of the classroom.

"Noriaki. Who was that girl?" He questioned. He looked at Jotaro with curiosity.

"Oh? Why do you ask?" He snickered. A light pink dusted across Jotaro's face before responding back.

"No reason. I just wanna know." He said in a more violent tone.

"Alright... It's Y/n L/n. She transferred here last week apparently. I took my first chance and chatted with her. She's actually quite lovely." Noriaki said.

Speaking of the girl, within just a second a smaller form had accidentally ran into Jotaro's all larger frame. She looked up at the boy and perked up with fear.

"Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! I'll go, sorry." Before leaving, Jotaro placed a hand on her shoulder.

She turned, eyes still wide. The taller boys eyes seemed to light up a bit, just staring at her. "Jotaro Kujo, hey."

Her tension eased as she looked at him, something about his seemed... Alluring. "I'm Y/n L/n... Hi."

The two stood there, staring with intrigue. It didn't last long, Noriaki decided to crash it. "I'm sorry lovebirds but it would be ridiculous of you two to just stare all day.'

They snapped out of their trance, and Y/n ran off, her cheeks red with amazement. As Jotaro and Noriaki walked down the halls, the cherry boy kept an eye on him, repeating the word, Lovebirds, over and over.

Expect a L O T of lofi and chill songs added to these

- L o f i