Gyro Zeppeli | Idiots

Requested by: wrryytard

Steel Ball Fluff  Steel Ball Fluff

No-one's P.O.V.

"Gyro! Johnny! Hey!"

Whilst the dynamic duo chatted, Y/n wandered over to them on her horse as she met up with the two with a devious smile. Johnny and Gyro turned their heads to her.

"Oh, hello Y/n, good to see you." Johnny said, greeting the lady. She turned to Gyro, her smile inching more into mischief as she looked at him. "Hey Gyro." The male looked at his lover, raising a brow. "Yes?"

Quickly, she pecked a kiss on his cheek. "You're it." She said, her horse racing off. Gyro put on a competitive smirk, hopping up onto Valkyrie. "Oh, you are on!"

In between her horses quick galloping, she looked back, seeing him already catch up. "Ha, he's not even trying." She said smugly, turning her head back ahead. Suddenly, she felt a small pressure on her cheek as a present past her. "You're it! Ha ha!"

The girl grumbled, competitiveness taking over. Her horse sped up, catching up to him. Once she was close enough, stumbling slightly, she stood up on the saddle, apologizing to her horse every second she stood up. She knew it was idiotic move, but why the hell not.

She then jumped off her horse, catching Gyro by surprise and tackling him onto the ground, attacking him with small pecks all over his face. "Y/n! Y/n stop- Ahoho! Nyohoho! Too much!"

Johnny, being the scared friend he was, rode on his horse up to the couple. "Why the heck did you do that!? You could've hurt yourself!" He yelled at the two as they laid on the ground. "Oh, Johnny boy, eventually you'll find out about the wonderful feeling of love." Gyro replied, removing and placing his hat on Y/n, making her giggle.

Here's a meme I made with Gyro once bc I thought it was funny and I had to make a joke about it. If you get it, I'm going to be over the moon happy

 If you get it, I'm going to be over the moon happy

-L o f i