Jotaro Kujo(4) | Bioluminescent

Requested by: HetaSushi-chan

*I decided to make it part 4 Joots to work it out more. If I used the angsty teen it would really go as smoothly, I think

No-one's P.O.V.

In all years of being married to the ecstatic woman, he had always been amazed with her paintings.

While Jotaro worked with marine biology, Y/n was a full-scale artist. Her mind is always ready to unleash all of her creativity onto a canvas, a blank wall or even the ceiling at times. It was up to a point where she had to buy her own large studio apartment in Tokyo. Though, she'd always try to make her weekends center around her daughter and husband.

The lady trailed dragged a cerulean-blue paint across the painting, complimenting all the other shades of blue used and filling in a blank gap with the large brush. Her grin was wide, determined as she lowered the brush, looking up to her creation.

She let out an thrilled breath, jumping up and down with glee. "This is going to be fantastic! Ah! Music will add to it! Jotaro is going to love this!" She exclaimed, jumping around more and clapping her hands together, dropping the brush on the hardwood floor.

Later that day, when it became night, Jotaro had let Joseph take care of Jolyne for the night. Y/n had a big surprise for him apparently, and so he was excited to see whatever she made this time. He let her take the lead, holding his hand as she led him to a room. Before fully opening the door, she switched on the light and then pushed the door open, revealing the room.

Sea life. Dolphins and other sea creatures were scattered about, painted on the walls; the ceiling was painted as if you were to be underwater and look up to see the water, being cut through with light from the moon. "Y/n, this is beautiful." He commented.

"Ah, ah, ah~! I need you to close your eyes real quick." Y/n said. Curious about what she was going to do, Jotaro closed his eyes, taking his hands to cover his eyes as well. He heard the light switch click, the massive curtain covering the windows that took up one of the walls were rolling and suddenly, a symphony started playing. Like a ballad-type music.

"I hear music." He stated, letting his lips form into a smile. "Well that's perfect because now you can open your eyes." First he looked down at Y/n, bits of paint of her face and clothes glowing. He then looked up, star-eyed as the paintings glowed so elegantly, the city lights adding to the atmosphere as the music played.

"Bioluminescent. What do you think?" Y/n asked almost as if she was needy for a good answer. Then, with a smug smirk, he lifted the lady up, spinning her around in the air and making her laugh with joy. He then stopped, still holding her up but fully in his arms, holding onto her tightly as he buried his face into her shoulder.

"It's remarkable, love." He said, bringing his head up to press his lips to her gently, smiling in the kiss.

Totally wasn't also listening to Joji alongside making this one shot. Nooo I did not put in Slow Dancing In The Dark as the cover-thing and it toootally isn't 8D because the 8D version sounds awesome noooo

-L o f i