Muhammad Avdol | YES YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE I LOVE YOU

{ Request By: Yoonminseokship  |  Prompt By: Me }

[- AVDOL FLOOF, AVDOL FLOOF. Honestly, I think Avdol's voice actor is the reason why I watched Jojo in English bc his voice is FUCKING GUNDHAM TANAKA FROM DR2 -]

[ No-one's P.O.V. ]

"Y/n, I'd like to speak with you."

The lady looked over at the taller male. The two were set up to stay in the same room by Joseph himself, most likely because he was trying to be a good 'wingman'. He knew about how Avdol felt about the lady and how he wanted to confess.

Avdol was sitting on one of the beds, his tarot cards beside him as Y/n walked over to sit on the bed as well. "Yes Avdol?" She asked curiously, tilting her head.

He found her so smart, and yet oddly cute. "Well, would you like to have a reading? I don't believe I've given you a proper one." He offered, the lady nodded and the male shuffled.

Now, short fact, Tarot cards are connected to the soul of whoever touches them. Example, how when Jotaro got his card, it came with the star. How coincidental, right?

So, with that fact, it would've been obvious why The Magician card appeared, along with Y/n's Queen of Wands, in between the two was the Two of Cups. Lucky it wasn't The Lovers.

He placed a hand over his mouth as he looked at the cards. "U-Umm, ah, I-I, er-"

"So, what does it mean?" Y/n inquired. She was completely oblivious. Avdol chuckled lightly before saying; "Ha, actually, this is related to something I wanted to tell you."

He cleared his throat, darting his eyes up and back down before closing them once more. "Y/n, I have developed feelings for you. Feelings of love and comfort, and I realize I say that at the worst possible timing- Us being stuck in Egypt to fight a vampire and his lackeys. But I wanted to say it now, and I don't mind if you don't feel the same."

After a moment of waiting, he felt his head tilt up. Y/n pecked his nose and leaned her forehead against his. "I feel the same, Muhammad." She said with a light smile, making his heart melt.

[- Joseph probably would act like a wingman ngl -]

-L o f i