==LGBTShots, Lesbian Pride | Jolyne Kujo

Request By: GeiLorde... and probably every Jojo fan on Earth | Prompt By: Me

GAY JOLYNE, GAY JOLYNE 

- No-one's P.O.V. -

"Yahoo!"

Excitedly, Jolyne held her girlfriend's hand as they walked down the street, heading to the parade's central. Jolyne wore all rainbow along with Y/n, holding the lesbian lipstick flag together.

The black/green haired girl looked behind, Hermes was holding a lesbian flag as well. Foo Fighters was wearing her Panromantic flag like a cape, letting it fly in the wind elegantly cutely. Anasui had a genderfluid flag, dressing more femininely and Weather had an Asexual flag.

"I've never been to one of these parades, it sounds fun!" The plankton exclaimed, jumping up and down and leaning on the tall, pink-haired males shoulder. "Neither have I, I only learned of being 'ace' a month ago... though it feels right." Weather said shyly with a small smile.

Y/n giggled whilst Jolyne held onto her by the waist. "I'm so happy to be celebrating pride with you, babe." She stated, looking over at her. Jolyne chuckled, taking a hold on her chin. "Yeah, I'm happy to celebrate with you too."

She then leaned in, pressing a light kiss on her lips. F.F. squealed happily; "Ahhh! You two are so cute!" To which Anasui gave her a small slap on the arm. "Calm down and let the lesbians be."

The difference from Pansexual and Panromantic, is one will have sex and the other won't 

-L o f i