Lisa-Lisa | Worries

Requested by: _Nice_Bee_

*Since I'm taking forever and I got a lesbian request, more lesbian cuteness to fill the gap for now uwu

No-one's P.O.V.

"Why me? Out of everyone, me?"

Lisa-Lisa flopped onto the bed, kicking off her heels and burying her face into the pillow as her lover dropped her book, turning to her with a calm look. "Are the boys arguing again?" She queried, Lisa-Lisa responding with; "No. It's all just stressing me out."

Y/n sighed, a weak smile as she wrapped an arm around her waist. "Oh, Lisa. You're a hamon master, of course they'd want the best of the best. Who wouldn't? Especially when the best is a beautiful, skilled woman." Lisa huffed under her breath as she sat up on the bed.

"...How will he react?" She whispered, bringing a hand up to lean on. Y/n sat up with her and said; "Who?" "Joseph. How will he react when I..." She trailed off, the silence felt as if another person had entered the room and explained of the tragic future.

"Lisa, I'm sure he'll take it seriously and nothing will change. In fact, it'll probably even bring you two closer. Mother and son bond." Y/n said, putting ease to the woman beside her. Lisa-Lisa shot her gaze to her and smirked.

"Hey, I'm not the only parent here. It's a Mothers and Son bond." She said, pulling the lady into her arms.

-L o f i